Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be like lew777's white twin! apart from the toms kit lol

tbh i keep looking at that pic and i do think leaving them white would be the better choice! i know im trying to be different with the purple but i think it would be wrong and id regret it..

Luke i sold the first one as it needed loads of work ( more than its worth ) to fix plus i got this one at a cracking price!

it dosent need too much work , the primer was put on abit sloppy and a couple of small marks witch im sorting as i do want it perfect!

i think I've made the rite choice :wub:

a little middlands meetup would be good! dont want to do anything till the cars done though :D all i need to buy now is some tyres and have everything painted!

also along with the boring stuff like tax is due next month and i need to change my insurance over to S.K.Y as they have given me a good quote with all mods :)

maybe coilovers one day!

just got back from my mates bodyshop and spent quiet a few hours on the bumper now and i think the bumper wasnt as good as i was told...its out of shape with poor previous repairs, I've had to put on tonnes of bodyfiller to try smooth it all out as as its bumpier than our british roads! its starting to take shape now but still loads left to do!

pretty annoyed as i was told it was ready to paint when i bought it, really shitty job was done so literally taken it back to start from scratch!

will get some pics up later,

glad I've done it myself as I've learnt so much !

You perfectionist you. Nice purple parts......

i spent 4 hours on it today! time well spent in my eyes though still many more to go though haha

oh yeshh the purple goodness will be going on the car in the next couple of months :p had a good quote to have the wheels acid dipped and powder coated in white so that will be happening shortly :(

its so close i can almost taste it!