Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got into the car this morning looking really fresh and clean... went to the post office before work and parked behind a van on the high street. went into the post office for 5 mins.. came out and the van in front just drove off when i got into my car... drove to work.... couple of hours before i went to my car to grab something to find this.. my bumper all cracked... paints chipping off everywhere and this huge crack...

after i said i wanted to keep the car nice and clean and look after it this what happens..

i could really cry... after all the hours and hours of time and effort i put into that bumper myself...

Thats shit!

Could you see the vans wing mirrors wheb u parked behind it? U should always make sure u can before parking behind a van. Ive got a 5mtr transit and people always park right up my arse. If you cant see his mirrors he cant see your car.

Charlie

^^^ this is true... but he drove off! he waited for me to pull out before he drove off.. i saw him come round from behind the van and look at me before jumping in his van.. i just assumed he had come from accross the road and walked round the back of the van... going back to ask shops round for CCTV tonight...

well josh if you get pissed off and dont want it anymore ill have it ;)

even with a broken bumper

just get the fibreglass out, or drop it off a body work place and let them sort it out :)

^^ it will need fully painting again as its cracked all over the place with bits chipping off...

may be up for sale soon trisk...

^^ it will need fully painting again as its cracked all over the place with bits chipping off...

may be up for sale soon trisk...

dont be silly josh. everyone has a love hate with their car, but they want it really

i want another starlet, so let me know if this does come up :)

i mean the bumper not the whole car lol

last night i was telling the misses how much i loved the car and im happy with how it is and this happens!

well maybe if i bought the bumper then id have to buy a starlet to put it on :p

dont sell the Toms bumper, they are sexual!

just get it fixed

the thing thats pissed me off the most is that i dont think ill have it fixed for japfest :( :(

il still be there representing Guernsey and ill come over and give you a hug

although its got worse, thought i was coming in an mx5 and going on the nutz stand

now im going in a fabia and parking in the car park. atleast the motorway will be comftable

Edited by TrisK

little update.

went to the post office to see if you could see anything on there cctv and turns out the chappy who was driving the van went in the post office this morn! he came out just as i went in and got into his van and reversed into my car, got out had a look round and got back into the van thats where i saw him coming from round the back getting into his van... he waited for me to drive off before pulling off behind me.. the CCTV wasn't very good so couldn't make out the number plate :( on the way out the post office a policeman was coming down the road so i stopped him and told him the story and showed him the damage, he said i could report it give them a statement and give photos i have and costs to repair.. and if i got the reg they would contact the chappy.. while talking to him realised the balti over the road had cameras so popped in there and they have a good view of where it happened but the chap who controls the cameras wasn't there today so im going back over tomorrow to hopefully get the details needed!