Japfest 2 aftermath thread

im gutted sein all these shows hapnin and i aint got my license back yet grrrrrr lol

nxt may is fast approachin and my car wil b ready for sum of these. Cant wait to meet all you guys and c sum of the awesum starlets i read about!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your exactly the same as me :( much rather entertain the crowd, get slagged for my driving style but I dont give a fuck :(

Llandow on the 30th Tag, open pitlane, we are going :(

i might attend this, seeing as you cant take your car on track at awesomefest, bet it works out a shedload cheaper too. how much is it spark?

wot happend then luke?did u lift off the throttle per chance?dun this on a wet roundabout up here afta havin a dobby,totally checkd out n round she went lol

just a bad all round driver mate! :(

Sparky: Yeah i would be well up for that, Llandow is a nice track and local too so an easy track day out, whos organising it and what car you in?

Bogie: Yokohama A048's, road legal semi slick tyre (used on the lotus elises and exige cars) only problem is its bloody expensive.

http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/78...48-elise-tyres/

they are 195x50x15

Really expensive tyre to buy new but i go on the elise forums seloc.org or ebay and buy part worn ones, the grip on them is amazing even better than the Toyo R888 tyre.

Can usually get a pair for about £50-£100 part worn, you can corner so much faster, less wheel spin, they are brilliant!

aaawwwww daz ul hurt his feelins lol :(

its only down to my amazing dodge technique that he doesnt have a gt shaped dent in the side of his car! :( but i still love u lukey! :(

wot happend then luke?did u lift off the throttle per chance?dun this on a wet roundabout up here afta havin a dobby,totally checkd out n round she went lol

Went way to quick into the corner, braked a little which spun me.. All happened so fast though :(

just a bad all round driver mate! :(

its only down to my amazing dodge technique that he doesnt have a gt shaped dent in the side of his car! :D but i still love u lukey! :(

Ahhh fuck off Daz :p !!! <3 you to :p

dont think i can carry enough water in the car to get me to coventry! :(

!! :p :P

oooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo wot a bitch!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT lol grab his hair!!lmao :(

Hair!? What hair!? I have no hair :(