Japfest 2 aftermath thread

spark fella u was all that was missing, apart from a few single ladies that is (on the look out for 1).

think u john and taggy + amjad was starting to get fast near the end of his session, would av made som tyre screaming fun with thm on the limmit and u makeing your own limmit. Hehehehehehe.

chris

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he wasn't welcome on uksc stuff?

Quality pics

Who Paul? He's a top lad, only banned on here cause of his selling..

He was originally banned off here for selling......but after uncovering about 5 fake accounts and banning them he PM'd rob bower under a new account asking about JAE so he was told he's now not welcome on the UKSC stand at JAE.

He's allowed to the shows i organise cause he was one of the first people i met on here and i get on well with him. any more fake accounts though and a decision may be made to not allow him on the stand for the shows i organise. that comes from a higher power though and out of my hands. I've told him to stop making false accounts because as chris said he cant keep a low profile to save his life lol

gutted daz, wat she done now. hope u get it sorted she's a little buity, respect to u mate.

chris

sorry to hear about your car mate

well i dont realy know now mate, :) it got all the way home with no issues, took it to wok this morn with no problems then on the way home temp needle was all over the shop again! got it home and it to be fair it was hot! so thought fuck it atleast i know where i stand with it now, but me being me i topped it up with coolant and just to check changed the rad cap like you mentioned then came to haylis mums in it and it was totally fine again :D setting off home again soon so see what it does i suppose!

well i dont realy know now mate, :) it got all the way home with no issues, took it to wok this morn with no problems then on the way home temp needle was all over the shop again! got it home and it to be fair it was hot! so thought fuck it atleast i know where i stand with it now, but me being me i topped it up with coolant and just to check changed the rad cap like you mentioned then came to haylis mums in it and it was totally fine again :D setting off home again soon so see what it does i suppose!

its a bit of a weird one mate theres a fault there some where its just annoying knowing wat it is . almost like a circulation problem blocked some where then clears again.

at those pictures = aww fuck :D

sorta sad i missed this but at the same time im uber prowd of what the clubis doing and has become. :)

just hearting these

10072011096-2.jpg

10072011097-2.jpg

10072011102-2.jpg

thanx to all who support and will continue to support this club in the future :D

a civic s aint slow mate, and to take it on a straight meens u aint slow either thats wer every 1 puts thr foot down (top speed straight line) so that is a 1.6 and a fast 1 at that and light wieght. think she did well mate.

chris

cheers mate wouldnt be what it is now without your help though bud. was thinking of going straight turbo, which is easy power

but it pays to be different, just gotta get some sort of n/a recognition sticker for it now haha

so it gets the recognition it deserves :) not the slow glanza tag it sometimes gets :D

and a quick pic of josheyboy006's handy work, trying to get the club noticed

starletattack.jpg

amazing show guys, deffo need to get some more track action shows in

yeah probably could have gone around redgate faster if i slowed down and followed the apex lol, but flying in and drifting sideways seemed to be more fun for the crowd lol :)

gutted the camera angle sucked so much, the guy in the briefing said no camera suction mounts so i hid it in the back :)

Gonna buy a decent camera next time and get some good HD video, makes for good watching when you get home.