Japfest 2 aftermath thread

Wow what a day

first i want to thank each and every person who made it today. once again we had the biggest not to mention best stand of the day. A huge thankyou this is the 4th Japfest in a row weve dominated in numbers. Our stand even got a mention from the commentator on the tannoy who said big respect to the starlet club who have a brilliant stand. if we can keep this up we'll soon be a very well known club in the Jap show community. Well done guys

Secondly big thanks to everyone who went on track too it was amazing to watch. The beginners who never went on track before absolutely flew and the veterans didnt dissapoint either. Lukes amazing off roading driving was brill and my God i was expecting taggy to be good but this guys nuts. He's never drove donnington before and was lapping everybody. I've never seen a man in a starlet fly like that before. Biggest suprise for me on track was John (Ro55ifumi) who lap after lap gained place after place. 2nd session he started right at the back and only came second to taggy who had a lot less weight and more power. Not bad for ray mears body double :D Even the N/a's were flying well done to all of you

A quick thankyou too to LukeSR, daz gt turbz and his missus who did a brill job of organising the stand so we looked very nice and neat too

All in all a brill day out, brill starlets and brilliant members. Thank you all

Please get pics/vids up to show all them who missed it :D

cheers guys :)

Steve

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:):D :D

taggy you are a legend on the track absolute nutter!!!

wicked day glad i came everyone friendly thanks amir and drongo's dad green n/a?? i think it was who loaned me tools to sort number plates out and amir for show shine to get off the dead flies

will be coming to next meets steve.

was a brillient day!!! amazing stand! the track was brillient and loved it as it was my first time on! will defo be doing it again :D

will get some pics and vids up later!

bit that pissed me off though was my bloody in car camera decided to not record me on track but only me pulling into the pits afterwards! even though i set it up like 10 mins before i went out on track!

ahwell my girlfriend got one or 2vids neways :)

was a brillient day!!! amazing stand! the track was brillient and loved it as it was my first time on! will defo be doing it again :D

will get some pics and vids up later!

bit that pissed me off though was my bloody in car camera decided to not record me on track but only me pulling into the pits afterwards! even though i set it up like 10 mins before i went out on track!

ahwell my girlfriend got one or 2vids neways :)

new car looks mint matey on looked on good form on track!!

was good to meet you and the other lads had to batter my sportif to try and keep up on way to j23 hahaha

new car looks mint matey on looked on good form on track!!

was good to meet you and the other lads had to batter my sportif to try and keep up on way to j23 hahaha

aha we didnt batter you mate we stuck nice and in form but then we all discoverd we had turbos so started wooshing:p

thanks mate id like to see if anyone got any pics or vids of the track sessions,

aha we didnt batter you mate we stuck nice and in form but then we all discoverd we had turbos so started wooshing:p

thanks mate id like to see if anyone got any pics or vids of the track sessions,

haha i know i was like shit no boost :)

haha and i didnt bring camera was gutted i forgot it was a great day though

Totaly gutted i wasnt there!! Glad to hear you lads had fun and we once again showed just how mean a tuned/well loved starlet can be on track!! We are a club to be proud of and its about time bigger jdm car clubs got to see that :)

Woooooow great day out yet again with the UKSC crew :D

Plenty of banter floating in the air and Daz and his misses are just hilarious :) !!!

Loved the track time as well :D

well all i can say is the car made it home under its own steam and not over heating steam like it was on track, dont think the old girl is 100% tho! :) even tho it did drive all the way down, round the track and all the way home on 1 tank of fuel, 370miles! :D

was a proper good day tho, realy good banter as always!

thanks to josh for the stickers!

thanks to steve, john ect for organising another great event!

thanks to steve, john ect for organising another great event!

awesome day out once again lads.

thanks again to all those who organized it and made this happen. :)

Thanks for coming lads :D

Greasemonkeyspb im glad i wernt the only one with coloured wheels lol and you car look well smart and you did well to keep up on the way lol i got bored of going slow lmao

coloured wheels ftw!!!!! haha nah was good mate and i dont expect people to wait when u all have turbos lol

was good ride to it though

Thanks for the awesome day guys well worth the journey my lil n/a held it on the track. I had a great time with all of you and thanks to everyone for complements for my n/a. A pretty much standard car with afew engine tweaks

All

Thanks for making the club what it is :) a friendly bunch who welcome all !!! Some stunning motors on show

Stunning day an track glad you all enjoyed it gotta love the track :D

Now get your arse on JAE an please pay asap

Cheers Luke an Daz for sorting the cars out an Daz your missus is barking!!!!

John