Japfest 2 aftermath thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol was talkin bout daz's but rmemba i aint met any of u yet so dont no whos got hair or nt but kowin sum of u pervs your talkin bout your pubes lolol

Hahhahaahahhahahaaaaaa!!! :( :( :(

lol was talkin bout daz's but rmemba i aint met any of u yet so dont no whos got hair or nt but kowin sum of u pervs your talkin bout your pubes lolol

luke aint reached pubity yet so he aint got them either!

Thats such a lie :D I shown them you when we went to the toilet together... Everytime :(:(:(

that 1 pube was your penis luke :p

@ daz...he aint hit puberty yet :p a thot sumthin was up wen i seen his license was dun on an etcha sketch lmao

Lmfao spent the last ten years telling people how shit the r888 is and how the a048 is the daddy lol. Got a pair of 205/50/15 sat in my dining room, for the 85 just need to get another pair for the rear. Stick like shit to a blanket!! Dont store them in the cold though taggy, as they deteriate, in cold weather as im sure you have read. My mate owns a tyre shop so i get my tyres for a steal :(

Went to Cornwall the day after this so didn't have the chance to comment! Was a great day, thumbs up to the organisers :lol: Met a few more members but not enough! lol. Not sure if i'll be going to JAE just yet but will try to sort something out! :(

Got another video of the first session with Ryans Brother as passenger :(

Next time on gonna mount that bloody camera on the windscreen so i can see what the hells going on!!

Hey guys, and the gal.

Im a bit of a lurker on this site, however it has a better write up on shows than TGTT so id thought id share my two penneth with you after my trip to Japfest II. And sorry its a late post as on the Monday after this (11th) i was bound for Tokyo, and now im just about back on GMT time!!

Firstly you had a massively well turned out stand which was great to see, and it was brilliant also to be in the same track group with alot of you i noticed.

I had a top time in my EP mainly because of all the scraped knuckles, sweat and god only knows how much £££ I've put into my car making a respectable 192bhp@1.2bar, it was to know that it didnt falter once on track, which given the amount of right foot it got was extremely pleasing. It makes it all the more special when you fanny about with turbos, exhausts, suspension etc by yourself dont it?

So yes i had a really great time. Mind the two cable ties holding the SSQV onto the pipe gave up grip coming outta the chicane which kinda left me running a bit slower for the last 5mins and i cooked the brakes early on on route to said chicane, but calmed down after that.

Anyway here is a picture taken by my buddy Dan who is slowly getting drawn into th JDM scene, after hitting a proverbial power wall with his Fiesta.

262quco.jpg