Japfest 2 aftermath thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry drew that might of been me, to much 2 do to littletime im on it thw mate hang fire.

chris

Chris my good man no dude its wasnt you matey, you could never let me down brother.... :)

And some good pics Ant.

thats wat its all about a good run no holding back, was it redgate by any chance.

we thourght your engine had gone wen we herd u going down to starkeys bridge. the noise of all the stones pinging from under the car, sounded very metalicy.

chris

Yeah i think the soft rubber i had on just picked all the stones up like glue, they were flying off everywhere :)

thats wat its all about a good run no holding back, was it redgate by any chance.

we thourght your engine had gone wen we herd u going down to starkeys bridge. the noise of all the stones pinging from under the car, sounded very metalicy.

chris

that at 8.10 you were catching that kit car which was rapid as fook then you spun off and by the end of that lap youd taken another car and somehow finished in front of that kit car :) funny as.

i think someone said that kit car thing missed a corner and had to go round but given another lap or 2 i think youd have had him anyway lol

Yes i did :D you were going well in the last session Ryan :)

John

cheers john, i went out thinking everything was going to pass me with it being an intermediate session, and did alot better than i thought. the scooby wasnt a turbo, but im still shocked that i managed to do that and the stagea in the same lap, then the type S civic on the straight :D

you came flying past on the 1st session and both me and jade looked and waved haha

loved it lads, saw ryan on his last session (2nd time on track), and yep u got thebit between your teeth for sure.

john showed exact wat the starlet is about 1 min she aint thr the next she passing bye, think u took alot of the drivers by suprise 1 lap i think u took 4 places. lukSR showing how 180 are possible on tight bends, was funny watching u battle with her lasted for a few good seconds before u ended up backwards. top day. a big thanks to 1 and all. xx

chris.

cheers mate :) and cheers for doing the timing and earthing kit for me on the day :D

got a bit of 2nd gear wheel spin going out onto the track too lol

Amir: yeah man that was nuts, 1st 2 people we seen both stunk of vodka and happened to be argueing! haha no chance was i not taking my steering wheel of :) lol

but it was like ww3/jeremy kyle when we got up in the morning!

hahahahaha your a loony, waayyyy to fast into redgate nearly every lap :)

Looked like good fun though we would of had an epic race :D

I've seen alot of people have spun out on that corner though lol

ryan wen we fit your head u wanting to relocate your battery in the boot. plus not a problem mate good wen u can feels a difference to a mod and such a simple 1 at that these motors do not have a good engine earth to start off with.

chris

and paul gets caught every time he sould come with a theme tune. because he cant keep a low pro to save his life lol. lov u mate keep us all entertained xx

and ryan we need to roller it now i recon u at 90hp possibly with the service + adjustments and bits that av binn put on.

yeah i wish i had it dyno'd there

once that battery is out the way, we can sit the filter there and bang in a heatshield if your top secret part isnt finished lol

i cant help but think that every1 thought i just had a slow glanza though haha

a civic s aint slow mate, and to take it on a straight meens u aint slow either thats wer every 1 puts thr foot down (top speed straight line) so that is a 1.6 and a fast 1 at that and light wieght. think she did well mate.

chris

you actually did really well kirsty i think it was that racing suit

A female in a racing suit??? Now I am deffo gutted I couldnt make it :D:)

Yer man i was gunning for the Supra then clutch started being a big prick, so just pottered around for a few laps then went in.

Clutch felt fine driving on the way home tho, developed a nice leak from rear main aswell :/

An yer i know who you are mate

Thats what happened to mine at JF1, The oil will eventually burn off the clutch but when you change the crank seal just get some brake and clutch cleaner on it, should be fine :)

laddo off tgtt mate, dont know his name tho, just remember because he left a comment on tgtt about our japfest1 stand saying all the cars were boring and the same, black gts with coloured wheels . . . . didnt know wether he had ever looked at his own car before.

Hahahahaha good enough for him then :D

Looked like an epic day guys, such a shame I couldnt be there to give Taggy some stick on track :) imagine how epic that would of been, theres always next time :D haha

UKSC FTW proud of you guys and the stands we have at every show, we are the bombbayyyy :p

A female in a racing suit??? Now I am deffo gutted I couldnt make it

Thats what happened to mine at JF1, The oil will eventually burn off the clutch but when you change the crank seal just get some brake and clutch cleaner on it, should be fine :)

Hahahahaha good enough for him then :)

Looked like an epic day guys, such a shame I couldnt be there to give Taggy some stick on track :D imagine how epic that would of been, theres always next time :D haha

UKSC FTW proud of you guys and the stands we have at every show, we are the bombbayyyy :)

Yer im on the lookout for a quaife box again now, so i can replace gearbox and rear main and il be ready for silverstone in September :D