Japfest 2 aftermath thread

absolutely awesome day :D loved every second of it. wish it could of lasted longer :D

thanks to steve, john and amir for letting us stay at his student house and notts, and supplying the choco dips lmfao

gutted nobody stayed for my second track session, passed a red scoob, blue civic type S and a stagea :D

loved it

i was thinking of you on my way home tho! :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all i can say is the car made it home under its own steam and not over heating steam like it was on track, dont think the old girl is 100% tho! :D even tho it did drive all the way down, round the track and all the way home on 1 tank of fuel, 370miles! :)

was a proper good day tho, realy good banter as always!

thanks to josh for the stickers!

thanks to steve, john ect for organising another great event!

glad to hear you got home mate. yours is hell of a good on fuel aint it. i did 600 miles and used 2 1/2 tanks. owell was a good weekend. thanks to the organisers and every one else. A good club to be member to :D . thanks again.

glad to hear you got home mate. yours is hell of a good on fuel aint it. i did 600 miles and used 2 1/2 tanks. owell was a good weekend. thanks to the organisers and every one else. A good club to be member to :) . thanks again.

yea got home with no problems suprisingly! :D temp gauge never moved off half way even in an hour of traffic! so god knows whats wrong with it :D

yea got home with no problems suprisingly! :) temp gauge never moved off half way even in an hour of traffic! so god knows whats wrong with it :D

thats good then mate cant be nothing to serious. whys yours so good on fuel did u put the stp cleaner in lol.

thats good then mate cant be nothing to serious. whys yours so good on fuel did u put the stp cleaner in lol.

it was super brimmed mate, filled right to the fuel cap! i did 130mile before the fuel needle even moved :)

awww cheers love :)

gutted no sod stayed to watch my 2nd track session.

unless they did lol. any 1 got any vids?

You was on the last session with me i think it was you, pumping civics and scoobies then clutch started slipping on boost so did a couple of laps looking for a parking space lol.

You was on the last session with me i think it was you, pumping civics and scoobies then clutch started slipping on boost so did a couple of laps looking for a parking space lol.

I wondered why you were taking it steady towards the end ! (i were the one who came over when you were waiting to go out on track)

yeah it was mate, i passed that red scoob with like a camo print on the spoiler with guns printed on the the back, the blue civic type S and the stagea. not bad for an n/a i thought, it surprised me and ive been driving it for the last 3 years haha

i noticed you had slowed down, on the blind entry i stayed with you for 1 lap, but then as soon as the straight came up you were gone lol

Yer man i was gunning for the Supra then clutch started being a big prick, so just pottered around for a few laps then went in.

Clutch felt fine driving on the way home tho, developed a nice leak from rear main aswell :/

An yer i know who you are mate :)

Was good to havea chat and put some names to faces. what a great day!

I've got loads of pictures and vid's. will post them tomorrow. going to bed now. so freaking tired

Today's showout by the club was unbeatable, so many superb cars on our stand & outnumbered every other make, well done to all the owners & thanks to those who make it possible! :)

Got tons of pics & video footage to post.