Japfest 2 aftermath thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remebered, Black MK1 GT, ducktail, green wheels? Saw it on the side of the road with the bonnet up with hazzards on

Who's is it?

laddo off tgtt mate, dont know his name tho, just remember because he left a comment on tgtt about our japfest1 stand saying all the cars were boring and the same, black gts with coloured wheels . . . . didnt know wether he had ever looked at his own car before. :)

First Japfest I've been to and it was awesome. Our track sessions were poor (cousin drove in the morning) as I'm sure you all saw :) it's the first time I actually tried to go around a corner fast in the Glanza and it just wasn't happening. There's way too much play in the steering wheel and the car basically wasn't going in the direction I wanted it to! I won't be going on with 16s again, or without an oil cooler as mine reached 120 degrees very quickly. I've got a good quality video but it just shows me going around on the right side of the lane very very slowly, I'll get it up anyway!

Ps. It was awesome to meet all those I met and if I didn't meet you this time then definitely next time!

seen a few real nice one's today the GREEN GT was the don tho looked proper clean and smart, who ever that it fair play

car was looking fresh iddy, few little thing's to tidy it up and ya be away, thought the 16's looked good man, RARB will sort it out and loose that PS!!! :)

here are my pics; http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...40644.506879755

what a great day! big credit to steve and john for the organisation! top notch lads! and luke and daz, you pair of nutters :) was nice to meet you for the first time too daz, had a right laugh to be fair.. cant forget the sexy manchester lot who i came down with <3

sun burnt to hell now lol! was great meeting more faces ive not met before and catching up with other sexy members! LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF TODAY :D

absolutely awesome day :D loved every second of it. wish it could of lasted longer :)

thanks to steve, john and amir for letting us stay at his student house and notts, and supplying the choco dips lmfao

gutted nobody stayed for my second track session, passed a red scoob, blue civic type S and a stagea :)

loved it

Yes i did :D you were going well in the last session Ryan :D

John

sssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

taggy you are a legend on the track absolute nutter!!!

wicked day glad i came everyone friendly thanks amir and drongo's dad green n/a?? i think it was who loaned me tools to sort number plates out and amir for show shine to get off the dead flies

will be coming to next meets steve.

No problem buddy. Was good to meet you and the car :)

absolutely awesome day :D loved every second of it. wish it could of lasted longer :)

thanks to steve, john and amir for letting us stay at his student house and notts, and supplying the choco dips lmfao

gutted nobody stayed for my second track session, passed a red scoob, blue civic type S and a stagea

loved it

Hahah an eventful night to say the least, LOL abit of real jeremy kyle to wake us up.

crazy woman outside- you slag why did you fuck him

other crazy woman- you fat white girl :)

stopped for 2minz

1st crazy woman- you fucked him you slag

man- mummbled

2nd crazy woman- oh shut your f**king mouth ou slag

:D:D

P.s theres not much car crime here,

People just get stabbed :p LOOOOOOL

laddo off tgtt mate, dont know his name tho, just remember because he left a comment on tgtt about our japfest1 stand saying all the cars were boring and the same, black gts with coloured wheels . . . . didnt know wether he had ever looked at his own car before. :D

ahhhhh that was Mr every starlet looked the same. wish id have known id have loved to have gone over to him and say wow your cars so different deffo 1 of a kind :) ahhhh well karma got him in the end lol

Was a good event, big thanks to all that organised it had a really good time. Eventhough i felt like i was going to die for most of the day. Our stand was by far the biggest and we had some awesome cars on show!!

Ive got a few pics there nothing special. i will upload them as soon as i find the cable for the camera :)

yes you looked a bit worse for ware yesterday dude lol thanks for getting me in touch with mr string too :D

Another reminder to you guys get your names down for JAE will be my first one this year too so i dont want to be the only newbie :)

I recorded the session L (2nd one) inside the car while i was going around, unfortunately the camera angle is shit and you cant see straight out of the dam window!

Its good at least to see us having a great time, the car sliding, spinning off and generally terrorising everything on track (starlet is a Scoobie eater lol!)

If you have any other vids post em up

http://youtu.be/PYW-JpiYmLg

Taggy

loved it lads, saw ryan on his last session (2nd time on track), and yep u got thebit between your teeth for sure.

john showed exact wat the starlet is about 1 min she aint thr the next she passing bye, think u took alot of the drivers by suprise 1 lap i think u took 4 places. lukSR showing how 180 are possible on tight bends, was funny watching u battle with her lasted for a few good seconds before u ended up backwards. top day. a big thanks to 1 and all. xx

chris.

lol bit of a slide on at 2:00, then a massive wobble at 5:10! (same corner) then it was bound to happen pushing it harder and harder a spin (same bloody corner, with everyone watching!) 8:10 ooooppsss kitty litter time :)