Hello everybody :(

So I got my self starlet sportif 96

I have a long story how I decided to get this one, so I will start

I have a Ford Focus edge 1.6 for 2 years and March this year I woke up to see this :p

imag0076i.jpg

imag0074rw.jpg

imag0071ff.jpg

imag0082ni.jpg

It was broken into, sub and amp stolen, bet the left Sony HU £150 worth :(

They took the wheels(factory 16 inch ones, nothing fancy) of, kicked it all around and the dragged it on its bottom for around 5 meters.

It has been written of, I got some money back, but I just renewed my insurance a week before this, so I could not cancel to get my money back, because this was classed as my fault, my claim, there was noone else to blame.

After this I decided not to get any car as my insurance shoot up poopie high.

But last month I thought if I have insurance, why not to get a car for the duration of this insurance I paid for already and just throw the car away when I'm done with it, so I got this.

imag0010b.jpg

imag0011sq.jpg

imag0012m.jpg

imag0013x.jpg

imag0014wf.jpg

imag0015z.jpg

The paintwork was all dull and pinky matt colour, all the dirt and bugs inside and outside the car, I was not pleased with it at all, but I paid £250 it had Full service done just before it was parked new MOT and nice mp3 alpine HU :( So you can say I did not pay anything for a car :D

72k on the clock.

I washed it 2 times in asda car wash, and 2 times by hand to take all that stuff of, but paint was still dull and ugly.

so I got myself some t-cut and in two days it looked like this

imag0021f.jpg

imag0022v.jpg

then I got some wax and did 2 layers :p

imag0023rn.jpg

imag0024c.jpg

imag0025jr.jpg

than bumped that damage from inside so it looks a bit better, but still needs proper filler and paint job

imag0041py.jpg

imag0042q.jpg

imag0044v.jpg

and this is how it looks at the moment, still a lot to do :D

imag0149t.jpg

imag0150c.jpg

Thank you for looking

Any tips what to do ? Cheap cheap, because I have no moneys

No alloys as you can see what happened to my focus.

P.S. If anyone has corrola mani I would take that maybe next month

paintwork has come up really well

projet super cheap then.

did you have locking nuts on your focus?

Yes I did, but as police man explained to me how the do it, they undo 3 bolts and then just drag the car so last one just breaks of, but none of them were broken, so maybe they fund locking thingy in my boot, but why would you take the wheels of and drag it if you had the wheels of, just go :/ this is what I don't understand... Even recovery guy that does his job for over 25 years has never seen anything like this.

Yes little starlet little cheap project, I love projects, and I love this little car, it scares some big cars, and I need corolla manifold and ecu for it and it would be enough for me :(

Sports air filter sounds nice, but, I need cold air feed, so I will have to get enclosed induction kit, all this needs money, so everything is on hold :(

welcome mate, its good to see you have fallen for the ep :(

Well it was not my first or second or third choice as you can see in the pictures, but I'm glad i got this :( Very lovely car, very economical compared to my focus 20mpg focus 45mpg this :(

and it puts a smile on my face everytime i push pedal to the metal :p

welcome to the club mate, shame about the focus, some people are right cnuts! whats next for the ep?

Next would be rolla mani and maybe rolla ecu if it will work, than a bucket of filler to fix that damage on the rear, clear indicators, MAYBE 14" alloys something not fancy and wider tyres, seat covers or maybe all interior change, I don't know yet :(

Any suggestions :( ?

Next would be rolla mani and maybe rolla ecu if it will work, than a bucket of filler to fix that damage on the rear, clear indicators, MAYBE 14" alloys something not fancy and wider tyres, seat covers or maybe all interior change, I don't know yet :(

Any suggestions :( ?

Uhh, just remembered, I have installed smd lights all over the car, boot, interior, under seats, footwell, glove box :( Will get some pics maybe letter if anyone is interested to see :p

Hellooo :lol: paints looking really well... wish mine looked shiney :lol: shame about your focus! i hate poeple that just dont have anything else better to do than fcuk somone elses stuff. Hopefully you will like this forum.. i do :lol: they a bunch of really friendly people!! x

welcome to the club mate!

Did not get a chance to pull my camera out as with phone pictures are crappy.

Thanks everybody for warm welcome, I think I will like this forum :lol:

Have no money to buy anything but how much do you want for that mani ?

Thanks

Hellooo :lol: paints looking really well... wish mine looked shiney :D shame about your focus! i hate poeple that just dont have anything else better to do than fcuk somone elses stuff. Hopefully you will like this forum.. i do :( they a bunch of really friendly people!! x

If I can make my car as shiny as it is now, I think you could make it. just some T-cut or any kind of polish and a lot of wax, lots of it :p

welcome bud. good to see another N/A saved, has come up really well! is a shame about the focus. really pisses me off to see that actually. Enjoy the forum. :lol:

Saved and hopefully reborn :(

A LOT needs to be done to it :p

wow, what a transformation in the color!! :( seriously need to do the gfs white 1 because its getting a bit dull lol

welcome to the club mate, gutting about your focus, i remember they used to be my favorite cars wen i was 13-14 haha

enjoy your stay bud :lol:

Ok as promised some pics of my lighting in the car

They are a lot brighter than they appear on these pics but I was in the rush

When all the lights on it's like living room lighting :lol:

Did not take a picture of the boot, but you get the idea, I had a full lengh smd light strip in the boot and it was a bad idea because anyone could see from far far away what I had in there :D So I cut it in half.

Please tell me what you think

img4904d.jpg

img4906i.jpg

with the top light on

img4907ww.jpg

rear light (needs glueing :D )

img4909z.jpg

glove box with it's own switch (don't look what I have in there :p )

img4910o.jpg

heater controls

img4912mh.jpg

speedo needs doing properly, but I think it looks interesting (no rev counter :( )

img4913s.jpg

img4908f.jpg

If anyone needs any info what was used and how please ask.

P.S. Can someone tell me how to make this thread my build thread :p ?

Be easier to just copy and paste what you've put on here onto a new thread mate :lol: Welcome by the way!

Will have to do that, need a sig hmm :/ ok one day I will do it :p

P.S. Thanks for welcome :D I like it in here already :(