• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be similer mate, Shoud be back in 4 weeks 2 weeks and should start to get some BOOST though her :) , Haha im picking up the glanza shell tommorrow night to start work on it :)

Cheers mate, I imagine yours will be some what similar ;) and in a glanza shell aswell maybe :p

Edited by Jamie_VF22

looks awesome mate :D

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

What fuel rail is that buddy, hks ??

Yeah mate, Browner sourced me a brand new one :D

Looks sweet fairplay dude! What torque did you make?

Thanks bud, she made 386nm so not bad, have to keep her off full boost if I want a gearbox :(

It should be similer mate, Shoud be back in 4 weeks 2 weeks and should start to get some BOOST though her :) , Haha im picking up the glanza shell tommorrow night to start work on it :)

Sounds good to me, I am quite keen to see what she makes mate :) you going to be swapping all your stuff over to the glanza?

I was 'running her in' lol :)

Haha, get her on BOOST!

Ahh its parked nextto mineee :) first time I've seen hersince jan thanks matty haha ! Car goes so well bet its crazy ill have 300hp but will still be pretty quick !

Haha, yeah she will be a handful with 300 odd mate! a car as light as these with that amount of power makes for a bit of an animal

looks quick pal ! need to sort my speedo so i can compare mine lol

Yeah she isn't to bad mate lol! no chance of you getting that video now is there :p

Sounds good to me, I am quite keen to see what she makes mate :) you going to be swapping all your stuff over to the glanza?

Me to mate mike said its going to be an animal when its done thow :) , Going to enjoy the GT for 6 months then i'll be swapping it all over buddy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Me to mate mike said its going to be an animal when its done thow :) , Going to enjoy the GT for 6 months then i'll be swapping it all over buddy :)

Lol, yeah she wont be a slouch that's for sure lol! bet you will be glad to have her back mate? any news?

You going to be leaving it there Matt or will the boost be getting raised ?

Over time mate she will be getting pushed up a bit more, I need to sort a couple of things out first but that will be kept quiet for a while ;)

Lol, yeah she wont be a slouch that's for sure lol! bet you will be glad to have her back mate? any news?

Haha , I cant wait to get it back pal, Yes inlet manifold is back and head work should be done by tomorrow so good news

Got a few pictures for you guys ;)

Finally got round to fitting some of the bits I had bought along the way, also got home to find a cheeky package waiting for me ;) well happy, just in time for the body shop tomorrow :D

Took out my hanging looking 96 spec carpet

carpet3p.jpg

And replaced it with a lovely 98 spec onecarpety.jpg

Then put the mats in :) need to give them a better clean and see if I can somehow get the oil off!

matsm.jpg

Took out the passenger seat belt as I am now using the harness'

seatbeltf.jpg

Fitted the rest of my TRD carbon optionals

windowswitch2.jpg

windowswitch1.jpg

surround.jpg

A cheeky close up of the gauges

gaugesk.jpg

The Zep C-Pillar bar then went on

cpillarj.jpg

Anyway, got home to find this little surprise waiting for me :) the last piece to my exterior setup, I hope it all looks good together............

splitter4.jpg

splitter2d.jpg

My Livesports Type B front splitter

splitterk.jpg

Cheers dude,

You could say that, postage was £176 and then £15.40 import charges :(

And the sad thing is that I am going to have to cut it to accommodate my front mount :( lol

Lol, it had to be done mate! there aren't any other options I really like without forking out enough to buy another starlet! and for the cost of a fiberglass to be the same as a car, I think im gona pass on that!

I went to the body shop today to drop her off and get all the bits sprayed up and fitted, had a little nose about and took a couple of pictures of the bits all fixed up and ready to paint :) the guy has done an awesome job

Only one skirt though for some reason haha!

skirttl.jpg

The cruise wings, need the mesh putting in but now look in mint condition!

wing1r.jpg

winguk.jpg

And my jam spoiler, she had a crack right along the join of which I don't think I have put any pictures up of :( is looking prime again now though, well happy with how she has come out and cant wait to get it on!

spoilerfk.jpg

Looking good buddy, cant wait to see wll your exterior bits in. Had a little nosey round this at japfest and looks good mate! How come your still running the stock rev limit though? Need to be pushing that turbo atleast to 8500rpm ;)