• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, a few very close guesses!

She did indeed pull 330bhp at 1.4 or just under and I must say she pulls like an absolute fucking monster haha!

I will get the Dyno print out when I can be assed lol, I have had 6 hours sleep in the last 2 days and after japfest today I am knackered!

Was an awesome day and great to meet you guys that I spoke to :D

Just came off the phone to mike at td and i think i may have heard your car driving away matt ! This was earlier today Haha great power figure chuffed for you, did you see mine there v white with bronze grid v's she is in the process of being run in at the minute reading through your thread these guys are flat out i know and super nice guys so you dont wanna rock the boat mines has been down there since the start of jan and i have a track night on the 30th of this month ireally hope she is ready !! I was really gettin wound up as its now 10 weeks overdue as i was told late feb early march so around ten weeks i have been told by mike that it will be ready for my track night, heres hoping anyway enjoy your car mate mike told me the story about you going to get it mot'd and was like its so fast and it was barely on boost haha great stuff ! Enjoy it dude !

Il second that she is an animal! :)

Once the kits on it should finish it off nicely

Lol, cheers dude :) I will pop over when she is done and take you for a spin

Where were you? Didn't see your car anywhere?

I parked right up front furthest over to the right mate, I was the first one in this morning lol!

Just came off the phone to mike at td and i think i may have heard your car driving away matt ! This was earlier today Haha great power figure chuffed for you, did you see mine there v white with bronze grid v's she is in the process of being run in at the minute reading through your thread these guys are flat out i know and super nice guys so you dont wanna rock the boat mines has been down there since the start of jan and i have a track night on the 30th of this month ireally hope she is ready !! I was really gettin wound up as its now 10 weeks overdue as i was told late feb early march so around ten weeks i have been told by mike that it will be ready for my track night, heres hoping anyway enjoy your car mate mike told me the story about you going to get it mot'd and was like its so fast and it was barely on boost haha great stuff ! Enjoy it dude !

Lol sweet mate, If im honest I was to busy sorting out the finer details, running to the bank, sorting out my MOT etc to kind of notice anything else going on up there im afraid. If Mike has said it will be ready, she will be ready bud :) he promised me he would get it done for japfest, and albeit tight, she made it and I am very happy with the end result :) so don't sweat dude, they will build you a sweet car no doubt!

Had a slight problem with her tonight, the vibrations of the engine caused a nut to come loose on the throttle body and in turn jammed the throttle on! a fucking scary moment when your trying to break and your car still wants to give you a bar of boost!!! Luckily, I managed to turn the engine off just before I hit the roundabout and got her under control, dangerous stuff! :o:o

Got the mechanic out as I had no tools lol, he managed to get the nut tight again and fix it temporarily but tomorrow I have to go get another 8mm nut and screw it to the other side of the bolt so it is then locked in from both sides and she shouldn't come loose again :)

Anyway, got a slight video of her at full chat...................

Edited by mattyD

BEEEEEAST! I was wondering how an EP of that power goes, Burny never takes his to full boost in videos haha :p

Yeh she goes alright mate lol, I know, he said he hasn't boosted higher than 1 bar yet this year

Ouch you had to turn the engine off with the turbo spinning at like 50,000 rpm :(

Nice vid though, and can't believe I missed your V at japfest :(

haha, tell me about it :( poor little thing lol!

Yeh, she was tucked up at the front! how could you miss it :p

Want an animal of a car Matty bet your still smiling lol

Cheers mate, I imagine yours will be some what similar ;) and in a glanza shell aswell maybe :p

I honestly cannot wait till the day I can get mine as quick as that.

Jesus, what a weapon !!

Fucking weapon mate!

sweet car I bet it rapid

Thanks guys, she can be a bit of a handful ;)

9th Most Powerful EP in the UK on Pump Fuel! :)

http://www.s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard/

Sweet, will be looking to climb higher up that scale over next winter :D

Nice. Bet you're glad to have it back.

Haha, of course :yahoo: