• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe :p

On a serious note we should have some major update soon!

I have been given the green light to book my train ticket and have chosen the 4th of may, exactly a week before I'm due to go on track :s haha!

lol, she isn't finished yet! needs 100 miles on it or so then the injectors and wolf putting on apparently so we shall see.

Fuck knows why when other forged motors are being built but fuck it, i'm fed up of being constantly stressed out about it and have booked my ticket so she now needs to be finished!

lol, 10 months is looooooonnnggggg dude, especially considering the amount of money that has been spent :(

I know they will do an awesome job as they always do but im just getting annoyed that other motors are being done and have been there not even a quarter of the time!

Lol, I'm not going to go on at them, no point really! I have asked for it to be done on a number of occasions and yet it still hasn't been so i'l just let them get on with it now :)

I have said it needs to be back for japfest and im confident that it will be but she should have been back ages ago with all these forged motors coming out of no where lol

Edited by mattyD
  • 3 weeks later...