haha, oh we will mate ;) not entirely sure how it will hold up though :( should see a nice amount of torque from the 5e and we all know what problems this causes!

Yeh I like the seats aswell, very comfortable :D toying with the idea of getting them re-trimmed.....................

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seats are so comfortable! Been looking at getting some more lol i miss them so much! :)

Dont go for black go for something nice and bright like orange again! :)

We will have to have a starlet meet around our area soon, everyone seems to be miles away from us lol

yeh I know mate :p

unsure of the orange theme, I loved it on the old setup but this will have full body kit and the rota grids of which I am not sure if the orange will suit?????

we will have a meet for sure, kinda gota wait for mine to be back first though :p

Not much of an update with regards to the progress of my car (although Mike has informed me that the quaife is now in my new box :thumbsup: )

Just a couple of bits I have collected.............

A password battery bracket -

wiltshire2013012201186.jpg

Some ignition and footwell lights

wiltshire2013012201183.jpg

A 98 spec carpet as mine is fubbard :(

wiltshire2013012201182.jpg

Some TRD optionals to finish off my set nicely

wiltshire2013012201185.jpg

And some genuine Rays wheels nuts straight from Japland :D

wiltshire2013012101181.jpg

Hopefully within my next update of 2 I should have some more info/picture of the actual build :thumbsup:

Edited by mattyD

My NA was 102.4dB and the limit was 102, yeah they didn't let me on <_<

Don't count on the fact that louder cars are allowed on track, it happened last year too. No idea how they were allowed on but you can check where you're at with phone apps that are pretty accurate

Lol im not sure if the screamer pipes would be a problem round the track, last year I swear there were a load of cars letting off some racket! surely this wont be as loud as some of the gay ass v-tak that was going round?

would a muffler not mess up the mapping? the silencer on the exhaust would have been an option until I was told it could harm the map :(

Another small update aswell, got these from Nengun the other day (probably a slightly pointless buy as they will more than likely get nicked hence the reason for 2 sets :p )

valvecaps.jpg

She shouldnt be long now anyway, have a week off in march so hopefully will be taking the trip up to go and get my baby if all goes to plan and the guys at TD encounter no problems :D

Edited by mattyD