• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments lads :)

with regards to the fuel rail, unfortunately.......................................it awaits to go on my engine :p going to pick up some fittings and fuel lines later :)

having a bit of a ball ache fitting my harness' though :( going to have to get some stress plates and fix them that way :( nothing is simple haha!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, well, I've gotta try get my hands on one of them ;)

Aye harnesses are a bit of a bitch but the stress and effort will be so worth it when they're done :D

lol, good luck mate :) ive given up trying to fit my harness', il leave it to the pro's haha

I no your plans for this boy! :p

Nice Choice!

haha, alright who's been blabbing? :p

i hope the setup gives me what i want :) its cost me a few pennies ;)

awesome project!

some really nice parts, great choices all of them dude!

Phil.

Cheers mate, she certainly deserves the best ;) haha! roll on my trip to Tuning Developments tomorrow to get them all fitted ;)

Edited by mattyD
  • 1 month later...

Got a few pictures of bits that are going on so thought I would throw up a little teaser of one of them and for those who know what it is............................................................................shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

teaseryt.jpg

Any guesses as to what it could be????

• 4 weeks later...

Was looking at this the other day and to be fair, its to good to keep to myself so I thought I would release a little picture for you guys to have a look at :D opinions welcome..................................... and I must say a big thanks to Ricky @Race-Tech as the kit is exactly like I described to him I wanted it to be like :)

Enjoy.............................. :D

turbokit.jpg

Not a problem mate they are awesome. Nice to meet you to your motors going to be epic :D

And you mate :) I hope it performs as to how I want it.................???

Edited by mattyD