Thanks for the kind words lads, I hope she will keep a smile on my face once she is done :) I'm sure she will, the ct9 hybrid did and I'm quite sure this will be just that slight bit more powerful than that ;)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words lads, I hope she will keep a smile on my face once she is done :) I'm sure she will, the ct9 hybrid did and I'm quite sure this will be just that slight bit more powerful than that ;)

Just a bit lol :D loving the new lights will make it look nice a fresh up front get that garage built i love mine.

Edited by akyakapotter

Just a bit lol :D loving the new lights will make it look nice a fresh up front get that garage built i love mine.

I hope so mate, deciding on wether to get the later spec fogs to finish it off or not! Im looking at buying a house soon and a garage will be first on the list :thumbsup: lol

Keep it up feller the wait will be worth it mine been off the road for over a year but the wait will make it so much better :)

lol, cheers dude :) its a bit crap that the weather is now getting shit but hopefully she will be done around xmas/birthday time so will be an awesome prezzie :D haha

I got the same panhard :D

you mean c-pillar bar dude :p

Matt

All in good time and when you do get it back you will enjoy :) they are fun to drive when on anything above 1.2 bar, mine spins up in the first 4 in the wet!!!!! so yours is gonna be interesting :)

1.4 is another story ;)

John

Matt

All in good time and when you do get it back you will enjoy :) they are fun to drive when on anything above 1.2 bar, mine spins up in the first 4 in the wet!!!!! so yours is gonna be interesting :)

1.4 is another story ;)

John

Lol, im being patient mate :) and as the saying goes 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' :p and its been 4 months since I let her go so when she comes back we will be spending some hot/loud nights together!!!

Whoops! Box looked the same haha

I never knew of this panhard rod.............................I wana see :D

Looking great Matty mate the HKS fuel rail is the dogs bollocks on it!

Did you fit the Livesports skirts yet?

Cheers dude, engine needs a tidy up so it shows it off a bit more! I'm thinking wire tuck....................... :thumbsup:

The skirts are on there way bud, turns out they were sprayed in aerosol so my sprayer had to get it all off and go right back to the base then repair the little niggles, they should all be done and primed ready for a spray now though so you will see them soon enough :p

Edited by mattyD
  • 1 month later...

So after losing out to socks on the type R coils Iddy had for sale, I decided I would go out on the hunt and find some of my own, probably paid over the odds for them but here they are lol

coilpacks.jpg

probably wont be used for a while as im going to need a dogbox before the boost is cranked up and these come in to play but the start of the new ignition setup is there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

Edited by mattyD

Looking good matt going to be a monster when it's done :)

Cheers dude :) Im hoping she will be, the aim is to hit just over 300bhp @ 1 bar and around the 350 mark at 1.4 but we shall see....................

Cant wait to see this car mate its gonna be awesome!

Maybe do free passenger rides for local starlet lovers haha ;)

haha, I could do but I think in the mean time while I am waiting you should take me out in the GT :thumbsup:

I'm so at the top of that list! I keep up with this and it's going to be mental :)

James

haha, at the next meet mate if I have her back feel free to jump in the passenger seat :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I hope so mate lol, to much money has gone in to this for it not to make what im hoping it will!

only time will tell, some people have made 400 odd on a similar setup but on a 4e so we should be all good :thumbsup:

probably wont be used for a while as im going to need a dogbox before the boost is cranked up and these come in to play but the start of the new ignition setup is there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

Dogbox- waheyyyyyy! Ha. Best quote I've had for one making was a tidy £5k!