• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Matty :) you are going to love it!!! it that 50 AR Compressor side? is the hot side 63 AR? just dont have a good enough monitor to see if very well! even though you cant miss the turbo like lol

Edited by micky boy

Sexy :wub:

That's looks the nuts dude looks like

It's just sitting there smiling at u lol

Shiiiit mate that's a fucking monster! :ph34r::D

Thats evil :)

Serious turbo set-up there dude @)

That's epic, how many children are you planning to suck into that?

jesus fuck.

watch you dont loose your fingers ;)

Lol, cheers guys :D it does look awesome I have to be fair, I just cant wait to get her back now!!!

Is that it. Cough up some more please.

never satisfied :p thats all I have for the moment anyway bud im afraid :(

Looks familiar!!! GT30 top mount??

John

not a gt30 mate, not really into them to be honest, I think its a bit to much and the lag is a nightmare ;)

Looks epic mate..what is the turbo a gt28?

What the specs on it mate

Tis indeed a GT28 with tial .64ar vBand turbo housing..............I think?? lol! its been so long since i ordered it :(

Nice one Matty :) you are going to love it!!! it that 50 AR Compressor side? is the hot side 63 AR? just dont have a good enough monitor to see if very well! even though you cant miss the turbo like lol

haha, cheers mate :D to be fair, I think with the rest of my kit and the engine its going on I should be hitting some quite high figures but only time will tell...................................

will certainly be a bit quicker than the 146hp she had before TD got there hands on her :lol:

as for the specs, I will find out for definite as I said, its been a while since I put the order in :(

Glad your happy with the wings man

Yeh man, Im well happy :) they are going to the bodyshop to get the minor cracks sorted and then primed ready for spraying :) they are so awesomely light aswell :shok::thumbsup:

ohh my god!! that's mint ;) you must come to the next bristol meet :)

James

Cheers dude, I will definitely come to it all being well and she is ready :) and ideas on the dates?

Cheers mate :D

Was on the phone to to Ricky @Race-tech earlier and he said all thats left is to clean out my new inlet and weld the DV on to the boost pipe then back she goes to TD to have all my goodies fitted then she will be ready for mapping :D