Looking forwardto seeing some results on this mat!

You and me both dude, its getting to long now :( been over 3 months! lol

Such a pussy sized turbo. My bell end is bigger.

Haha! Looks like a monster mate ;) More pictures!

I would like to see proof please................................ :shok: lol

Unfortunately though, this is the only picture I have at the moment bud :( trying to get Ricky to send me some more but I cant get hold of him :unsure:

I do have these though, not that they would be of any interest................... :(

courtesy of josh@stick-2-it

fireex.jpg

a couple of pics from the journey up to TD with the £££££££ of bits in tow and the last time I saw her :(

interior2oh.jpg

interior1l.jpg

And this from Iddy, yes another varis front bumper................but they look so siiiiiccckkkk 8)

variso.jpg

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Varis fronts ;)

John

You and me both mate, it was a combination of both yours and socks' car that made my mind up :D

How long matt??

I will have mine finished before u lol, and that's on my drive...

Just gotta find a turbo kit I like

lol, what turbo you got your eye on?? with regards to my car............................................. I have no clue dude :( at this rate I think its more than likely you will have yours done before mine :( although I do have a couple of more updates.......................... :yahoo:

The tip of my new straight through Race-Tech 3" straight through exhaust

exhaustx.jpg

My new boost pipe...

boostpipe.jpg

and my new 'race' spec inlet manifold :D note the HKS fuel rail sitting pretty aswell 8)

inlet.jpg

Edited by mattyD

Cheer lads, very much appreciated :)

She is now back with the guys at TD and mike very kindly sent me a couple of pics with the bits all on together :) the turbo looks surprisingly quite big, lol!

pict4443.jpg

pict4446.jpg

I think I will be changing the way the airfilter sits, but apart from that, I am happy with the way she is looking so far :)

Looking good mate when you getting it back ? :D

Thanks mate, she is slowly getting there :) and in answer to your question...............I havent a clue mate :( but watch out for updates when Mike lets me know :thumbsup:

woow that's an insane looking bay,cant stop watching :thumbsup:

Looks awsome mate

Lol, Cheers guys :) I hope she will be worth it in the end!

A really good clean of that bay when shes home will really make this stand out!!

Great work mate, what power you aiming for??

Zac

haha, she has been neglected for 4 months and counting dude so I would hate to see what state she is in on the outside :(

the aim is for 350hp so anything around that would be good or above would be a fooking bonus ;) there are some doubters with regards to the engine that I have bought but only time will tell ;)

Looking good. Should make a nice car to drive with all those shiny bits on :)

Cheers dude, we have a few more shiney bits to put on yet aswell............ :ph34r:

looks great dude!

Phil.

Thanks Phil :D

Fuck me that turbos masive lol now i know mate, now i know lol cars lookin minty fresh man keep up the grait work. Is it on the road? what power u lookin to get with that setup??? :)

lol, now you can see why I no longer need those other IC pipes ;) she isnt on the road now yet bud, back at Tuning developments now though so hopefully they will be able to crack on with it soon but I know that are flat out so wont be for a while :( anything above 350hp would be awesome :)

that is one beast! all i can say is your pockets much be deep lol

james

cheers mate :) I wont say how the money came about but put it this way, I would give all this car stuff back in an instant if I had what I lost back :( :(

some very nice parts going into this, going to be a weapon mate, inlet is sexy :D

Cheers dude :) yeh I'm very happy with the inlet mate, certainly the best about the market at the moment! I just hope it works on my setup well........?? Lol

got a few more little bits........

some new lights bought from Iddy, I did try to refurb mine using sock's guide but it didnt work for me so thought I would buy some new lights to freshen up my front end a little (excuse the shite picture)

lightse.jpg

Then this came courtesy of RHDjapan, not sure on which way its to be bolted on though :nea: so if anyone can shed some light that would be awesome :)

cboxh.jpg

cpillarbar.jpg

And this little beauty to keep the cold off my baby until my garage is built for her, its a 100% breathable waterproof car cover that I got at goodwood this year :D lol

carcover.jpg