• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good buddy, cant wait to see wll your exterior bits in. Had a little nosey round this at japfest and looks good mate! How come your still running the stock rev limit though? Need to be pushing that turbo atleast to 8500rpm ;)

Cheers mate, I do hope she will look alright :s cant think of any starlets that have the kit I have going on so I've nothing to go off lol! I don't know if she will make much if anything after the stock limit and don't fancy putting un needed stress on the engine....she is plenty quick enough at the moment :p

I want those side skirts lol yours is going to look awesome mate :D

Ha, hands off! :p I hope your right mate

One word... MEGA!

Love this Matt!

Sweet, thanks mate :)

Coming together Matt :)

John

Slowly slowly............. :)

Looking good.

Thanks dude :thumbsup:

JAM spoiler :wub:

The car will look ace when finished :-)

Trying to bring it back lol, to many livesports out there!

Good choice on the splitter mate . If I see another v with a varis front end il be sick

Thanks Lew, you and me both mate.......far to many have been done so I had to get rid of mine really, shame though cuz I do like it lol

Looking good matty, I need to see this motor soon :)

Thanks bud, i'm sure you will see her soon enough, hopefully with you in yours aswell ;)

Keep up the good work, will all be worth it!

Cheers dude, not long now :D

exhaust needs a polish big time!

Lol, it does mate! she is going back to race-tech to be looked at again as one of the flanges knocks on the rear beam a treat :(

Looking good Marty

Matty :p

Got a couple of shhhhhnnaapppps from the body shop, a test fit and final trim of the front bumper, splitter and one of the cruise wings, I will get some more up when I have received them :)

b7ad.jpg

v0if.jpg

All the parts should have been sprayed over the weekend so shouldn't be long until I can see whether the bits go together or not..................... :huh:

Lol that looks like my old s1 rs in the last pic

She is going to be mint when its finished, the guy has stripped it right back and replaced everything! going to keep it completely stock and mint :)

Looking good matty going to look awesome when its finished buddy

Cheers dude, I still have no idea what she will look like....................

A small update, the car is nearing completion and have had a couple of bits sprayed :)

She has also been mopped and a couple of small dents and scratches sorted but I have no pictures :( hopefully she will be looking lovely and fresh!

Similar to this...... :)

k6wg.jpg

u1do.jpg

i7v8.jpg