Don't reckon much to the dog box you sure it's a good one lol

Lol, she is made of evil stuff this one....... bet you have never seen anything like it? will get the starlet back soon then this will be bolted on!

That dog called Zisco ?

Haha not quite, will be looking to get another one soon and that isn't a bad Idea for the name lol

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That looks the tits! and hahahah to that dog bog lol

Lol, thanks bud :thumbsup:

Just had a look through this........This is fucking amazing and I am very jealous right now!!! X

Thanks for having a little read, nice to know the work is appreciated :D

So are you coming out on track at japfest next year to show us what it goes like then matt?

Join our session I'd love to play chase with a fast Glanza on track evo's are to easy

What are going to driving Marc? If it's a gtr that would be a great track session to watch :D

James

I think this cars faster than socks :p

Don't start.............lol

So are you coming out on track at japfest next year to show us what it goes like then matt?

Join our session I'd love to play chase with a fast Glanza on track evo's are to easy

It might be a possibility, depends how I get on with her lol. not sure I fancy ruining the body work either now!

Err if it had another 80 horses maybe

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

It got dynod at td not race-tech

:thumbsup: lol

Fucking love this!

Thanks Bud :D

Sooooooooooooooooooo, a lot of you saw these on ebay and after a lot of haggling with the guy selling I finally managed to agree a price and the next thing I know they are at my front door.

I am slightly disappointed though, I will let the pictures to the talking..........

a6pt.jpg

g0kr.jpg

3y2n.jpg

x9h9.jpg

I have to admit, I don't think they are a genuine carbon item! more like the standard item that has been covered in carbon :( still look nice though bar the unfortunate hole under the drivers side mirror and the strange looking plastic weld!! that can be sorted though :)

Still, haven't ever seen another set :)

Edited by mattyD

What are going to driving Marc? If it's a gtr that would be a great track session to watch :D

James

Not sure yet mate we shall see lol,

Matt get the parts painted body colour I know they're carbon but it's weight your thinking of isn't it..

Balls lol! to be fair, the guy sold them to me as a complete carbon item so I was to know no better :( I didn't see this episode of carbon skinning!!

They do look good though, just worth nowhere near what I paid!

Paypal dispute has been opened...........................tut tut!

Balls lol! to be fair, the guy sold them to me as a complete carbon item so I was to know no better :( I didn't see this episode of carbon skinning!!

They do look good though, just worth nowhere near what I paid!

Paypal dispute has been opened...........................tut tut!

What I've done matey is had a word with a local kayak making company and they will carbon skin anything, got loads of plans for winter time