Now theres some better pics the spoiler doesnt look to bad i suppose lol :) but the rest is spot on! Get some metal polish on that intercooler

When is this cheddar meet then? Thought i seen a south west meet thread up not long ago is this the one? May come along depending when it is

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mate mean as fook. this makes me want to get live sports skirts :D

Thanks mate :) but you did make your love for Livesports skirts known a long time ago lol!

this my friend is 3s01u3.jpg

Haha, awesome! thanks mate lol :thumbsup:

Looks amazing dude . Got a headless girlfriend lol

Cheers bud, haha yeh its the best way to be lol! cant nag when you spend a fuck load on your car now! I had enough lol!

Looks good buddy, 2013 is the year for some serious starlets.

Go invest in some tyre shine then buzzingaaaaa

Thanks dude, I think you could be right as well! there are a lot of new builds coming to the end now :D

The tyres have now been sorted :thumbsup: when I get hold of a decent camera I will take some more pictures.

looks stunning mate!!!

Cheers dude :thumbsup::D

It looks even better from.a front on view!;) looks angry! :) and na u havent missed mine mate:(... The inlet manifold is away for a few extra tweaks and a couple of changes to it. .then mapping will need re-done! Been a longgggg time!

Youve gotta have the fastest 4efte/5efte on here now! Looks way faster than anyone elses videos ive seen! :) :) :)

Thanks mate :D I think the arches look nice from the front, give it a bit of a meaner stance! need my fogs in though.......

It has been a while mate, the fuck up with the turbo certainly didn't help matters! the engine bay is looking very nice now though :D

Thanks for the compliment bud haha, I am sure that others will disagree <_<

Now theres some better pics the spoiler doesnt look to bad i suppose lol :) but the rest is spot on! Get some metal polish on that intercooler

When is this cheddar meet then? Thought i seen a south west meet thread up not long ago is this the one? May come along depending when it is

Hehe, see the JAM spoiler wins every one around mate :p all the small bits will sorted in good time bud, Have been very busy moving in to the house since I have had her back so she has been a bit neglected :(

it is the same one mate, I think the meet is on the 21st of July, plenty of time to plan :thumbsup: haha!

would be cool to have a little cruise down.

Thats amazing buddy, one of my favourite looking Glanzas ever.

Awesome, thanks mate :) much appreciated :D

What for??? :-D

Rob.

;) hehe

This is unreal such a epic car fair play to you for it

Thanks mate :D

Sweet ride

cheers dude :thumbsup:

Looks epic matty, Its come a long way mate credit to you mate

You bored of the power already lad, Going back for more BOOST ?

Thanks mate, she certainly has changed a bit in the time that I have had her,

Not bored mate just a couple of refinements ;)

I bet it's going back for more boost :)

Haha :p

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been in the process of finishing off the inside and have started with the 'modernising' of the boring grey plastics, the guy has done an awesome job to be fair :)

Got the sill covers and kick plates done...........

fhkc.jpg

And the centre plastics............

xni1.jpg

Also got myself a new gaiter, you can possibly see why!! the old one is a bit battered.

k6wq.jpg

Then these bad boys arrived haha, should brighten up the bay a bit :)

1x04.jpg

The car is back off up to TD on Saturday, there will be a few more updates to follow :thumbsup:

Awesome matty the flocking looks good :D , need to do mine, Where did you get it done mate

Coming together buddy!

Where did you get the flocking done to?

Thanks lads :D I got the flocking done down in Bristol at a place called FCM motorsport, the guy who does it also does the stuff for the Honda race teams :thumbsup:

Roose Motorsport Hoses are the dogs!

Superb Quality and soooo thick! WIN!

Flocking Looks Good!

My feelings exactly :) they have a lot more options available and can do any shaped hose you require :) unlike samco!!

Looks wicked mate. Seriously makes me miss my black v :(

Thanks man :) your black V was a very sweet looking motor! everyone always regrets it :p

probs my fav build story on here its sick, love the lip was looking at them myself with wings and a spoiler but i think it just looks better in black, amazing keep it up mate !

Very much appreciated mate, I haven't gone in to as much detail as some but you get the jist of the work that's gone on lol! yeah I didn't have a clue how it would all look together but I think I made the right choices thankfully :)

Flocking looks awesome mate, wish I kept my flocked parts out of old n/a!

Cheers mate, haven't put it in the car yet to see how it changes things but im hopeful lol

looking good nice build this. any flocking bits need doing give me a pm and I can sort

Thanks bud, how much roughly would a dash cost? bearing in mind it would cost to post :(

Anyway, she was dropped off at TD yesterday :) more updates to follow................................. :thumbsup:

Christ that looks awesome, the spoiler is pure sex haha.

Where did you get the gaiter by the way? Mines fecked too

Thanks man, I think the spoiler is a love or hate thing.........me, I love it :D lol

Got the gaiter from ebay mate -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230509659152?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It fits a treat and looks so much tidier :D

• 1 month later...