• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So dragged this old thing out last weekends. Was looking rather grubby so sloshed it off. Have done absolutely nothing except take a few bits off this year. I will crack on with the stripping soon. Lots of bits to go on and change. Might even space frame the front end yet.

Quick dirty pic rolling on 14's

A30827B2-9A38-4108-8109-BF09CD3B3B4E_zps

• 1 month later...

Okok, the only problem I have now it maintaining idle, when I drove the 5e with stock turbo and manifold it would throttle perfectly but be more light than a corsa haha...not it's running a piggyback system from Thailand, ran that with the stock setup before I did the rebuild and upgrade. Now I just need to iron out the issues to make her run again

• 4 weeks later...

my car is running now, but it just doesn't feel fast at all....specs are, 5efte...74.5mm forged pistons, with rods also, head is standard. turbo is a gt3076 with 3inch piping; custom manifold (intake and exhaust) 560cc injectors, a evo6 throttlebody, piggy back system, tomei regulator, 255lp dw fuel pump....any help would be awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

I put it at the 5e timing, should I switch it back to 4e? I think that is the problem... My friend thinks that since it's a 5e block the timing should be there, but I think I should put it back to 4e

I put it at the 5e timing, should I switch it back to 4e? I think that is the problem... My friend thinks that since it's a 5e block the timing should be there, but I think I should put it back to 4e

hello turbo grant, my friend wants to know which point I set the timing at, as there are 3 marks on the head...would it be any trouble from you to send a pic of your timing point up where your cam is?

much appreciated...Michael :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey ...

While looking for something else I come across this !!! What a :fool: I am, as 1 1/4 hrs later at 2.43 am and way past my bed time, I finally reach the anti climax .... is not finished :sad:

Ahh well, no sweet dreams for me tonight loll

Next time .... Top efforts my man :thumbsup::thumbsup: