• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Its progressing. BUt i think the daily ep70 took over for a bit as that was getting its turbo swap over. Im sure more will follow on this again soon though :D after I've had my way with grants tallents first ;)

He's still building it alright. The spec is gonna be stuipd when its done. I cant wait for the maiden voyage!

Once apon a time, a man called grant decided to build a car. He got hold of a bright green starlet that had alot of potential. Grant put alot of hours of love, sweat, and beers into the car. He sourced the finest parts from across the land. One day a few years later the car was finally ready to go out on the road to see just how mental it could be. His friend shorty came along for the most exciting day of their lives. "Are you ready" said grant, "ready as ill ever be" replied his friend shorty. The beast started with a noise that would make children cry and old ladies shit their adult nappies. Grant pulled out the drive way and onto the road.......1000rpm.......2000rpm......3000rpm and the spooling noise began! A small child walking with its mother and a nearby cat where sucked from the pavement and into the huge turbo..........4000rpm....grant and shorty where being pinned to their seats......5000rpm......6000rpm.....the g force was insane.......7000rpm....a corner was aproaching and BOOM they flew off the road at 145mph and burst into a ball of fire as they hit a tree!!

Litraly cant wait :D

I keep changing stuff lol so it takes longer :( but I'm in no rush to get it done and cut corners. If I had lots of money to play with it would be done ages ago. But I'm just pottering along getting bits done In between other jobs. But I must admit I've not touched the car in about 3 months lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any updates yet. Poor car must feel like an abandoned child!!

Nothing really to update. Waiting for nice weather and then I might start working on it again

What setup you useing for

Painting, lolks a good job mate :)

Really loving this mate, hope the rest of he build

Goes nice

And

Amooth for you, actually really like the green !

I'm using a compressor and a hvlp cheapo spray gun. I was t that keen on the colour when I first got it. It's grown on me now tho.

Japfest in May?

The white one is getting hammered round the track in may. It might see jae but not sure yet

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So still lots of love for this car. Just no time! Just been collecting bits really. Picked up some more Doobie stuff. No I have 1 rear lip/box 2 pairs of genuine side skirts 1 cut front lip and 1 mint mk2/3 front lip

6AC63502-840B-408A-984E-225299F8C447_zps

4EB173E9-D613-493C-8304-3406948FCC00_zps