riots in and around london :o

Crazy how it's spread so far, so fast! I hope all those involved get a nice prison sentence and their lives are ruined. That's what happened to all those involved in the crazy Bradford riots years ago too and it's fair.

On a more positive note, some of these Facebook groups are epic!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think they can send the army in.....after massive cuts i think we only have about 10 troops left in the army :lol:on a serious note these people amaze me. There protesting the death of someone by rioting and causing potentially more deaths with violence and arsen. people arnt going to think yeh we'll listen and sympethise with these people there just going to think what a total bunch of mindless twats.

I say ship them off to somewhere like afganistan and see how long they last kicking off over there

There scum...me and my dad took a noosey trip into bromley where not alots going on, as we drove through hgihstreet it was full of masked hoodied filth and ready for action...we parks up away and walked down then everything was sorrounded by police and 4 vans full of riot officers jumped out and pushed people away from the highstreet, ma dad spoke to the riot officer controlling it and he said he was at brixton all last night and their on 24 hour call. Turns out jd, primark and the 2 expensive electrical stores has been smashed up...this is nothing compared tooo what's happenening in croydon and clapham tho...absoloutley disgusting, these scumy lowlifes have gone past having their human rights respected..they need too bring out more drastic measures.

I was sad to see that a 100 year old tradition family business making furniture got burnt down, thats something that is never going to come back.

Also, saw a vid on facebook with a Chinese or Japanese guy sat on the ground blood pouring from his mouth (teeth kicked in perhaps). One of the gang members helped him up, led him down the street, only to start stealing shit out of his backpack, fucking disgusting.

its all over a guy who shot at police, then the police killed him

he must of been a big gang member and quite high up the ranks for that shit to kick off :D

and now all the idiots are jumping on the bandwagon all over england, it got to bristol yesterday which is a 20 minute drive from mine

its not even like they have a cause

its all over a guy who shot at police, then the police killed him

he must of been a big gang member and quite high up the ranks for that shit to kick off :D

and now all the idiots are jumping on the bandwagon all over england, it got to bristol yesterday which is a 20 minute drive from mine

its not even like they have a cause

not really, kids these days see it as an excuse to have a go at the police and cause trouble, used to see it all the time when i used to live in croydon, its ridiculous, and now people are breaking into peoples homes and shops and stealing stuff, when theyve been interviewed theyve used the riot as an excuse saying well while its going on we might aswell rob stuff to make money, now people all over the country are thinking well fuck it we might aswell do it to

gotta say that british people don't respect their own country enough anyway in my opinion. And all these kids that are involved, how can parents discipline their children in a country which doesn't allow any discipline? If they do, social services will question it, if they don't they will have to suffer the consequences for their children's actions. Bring in Jo Frost, I'll like to see how she would discipline these youths :D

Fucking bandwagon jumpings cunts.. Seriously this makes me blood boil!

Stupid chav's and so called "badmans" FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

I mean look at this, Police just stand there and back off for fuck sake.. use some fucking FORCE! THIS COUNTRY IS TO SOFT!

agree with that like. how quick would all those fags stop in their tracks if a cop just kneecapped one of them with a shotgun. This country is far to soft. when its outright attacking the police they should have the right to do what it takes to uphold the law. pretty sure in america the gun would be pointed and if they didnt stop they'd be shot.

Apparently supposed to kick off in Guildford where i was earlier, police everywhere! 7 youths even tried to start a fire along the highstreet in an closed building!

I'm in the T.a.....let us in to start cracking skulls!