please someone stop me from going insane

phil was gonna take a look into it a while back, basicaly som one has had a falling out with s.k.y insurance and so has changed the forum system is what i heard in the last thread people where discussing it in.

is it admin russleh? :) they should realy know better as ollie from s.k.y is a legend and as i said has done a lot for starlet owners!

doubt it would be a member of admin as most take the role seriously. someone should fix it soon tho. maybe some weird mess up with the spelling correction thing like when i try to type in m 8 as in the road going to glasgow from edinburgh it comes up as mate lol like that but weird

edit- im too slow lol. lets not get into a heated debate that all started with the word poopie :)

sorry phil didnt mean to offend never saw the out come mate, when i said "gonna" it wasnt insinuating you didnt. just said in another thread was fair enough if its geo as its his decision, ill amend my post dude.

poopie is the best insurance company ive been with by a long way...

mirrored my no claims that was in use on another car... i spent bout 15mins on phone just telling them my list of mods and the guy seemed interested and wasnt just some brain dead bint in a call center!

So far from poopie imo!

however, im sure there will be somthing behind the scenes, for the reason enzo has a word switch filter enabled to change s. k. y. to poopie!

Poopie are that good i cancled my insurance with them then 2months later they said i owed them £250 just out of the blue...So i asked why do i owed that amount and they said i didnt cancle my insurance SO i was like WTF i callled and cancled it, i also have a letter here in front of me saying so aswell, so we ended up sorting it out.

BUT 4months down the line now, and im still getting letters off them saying i now owe them £370 they can suck my balls for that