happend to me when i went to get my glanza i was on the phone to insurance companys while on the bus to the airport to pick it up :) ended up paying a fair bit with elephant then when i got car home was happy with it i got on to s.k.y and they sorted me out

wouldnt advise buying the car untill u have insurance just incase u cant get any

9k! how old are you mate?

im 18 :/ 19 october, i need something faster lol.

I't must be because your in a bad area. im being quoted 1600 third party @ 18 driving for a year with no years ncb.

wow lucky for some! the area i am in is private roads, i dont see why its so dear.

just tried getting insured on a corolla gti 1.6 quinn still wouldnt touch me

try 1st quote mate,that who i was with at 19 on a GT, admitadley though that was a long time ago :)

*actually did you speak to someone at quinn when you looked at insurance for a gt with them? if so did you get a reference number?

you could say to them that this is what you've been quoted and this is the ref number and because of this you've bought the car but now you won't insure me? surely they should honor what they originally quoted as thats your basis for buying the new car in the first place!

failing all that see if you can get temp cover to get the car back and then try and sort it from there