Getting hitched tomorrow, shit!!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, i am getting married and bloody bricking it for tomorrow lol

just finished my speech this morning, so bloody glad thats out of the way. I had hired two old school VW Bug and VW Split screen camper van for the wedding cars (they look really cool and retro) but the guy just rang me today and told me the gearbox has gone on the camper, argggghhh!!

Talking about bad timing, maybe a white bow on the EP70 and they wont notice ha ha

i just wrote my speech take a look, i think it should be ok!!

Thank you Joe for your kind words,

I would just like to start off by saying Kelly and I would like to thank everyone for joining us this evening, to celebrate our special day together. I can honestly say that it wouldn’t have been the same without you; although it would have been considerably cheaper!

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to Joe and Amanda for producing such a beautiful, strong and intelligent daughter, although Joe, a little warning about Kellys Fiery gene wouldn’t have gone a miss! But you can trust me when I say, I will always love her and protect her.

Mum and Dad, I would like to thank you for bringing up such an incredible son and how you have always been there for me and supported me in everything I have done and I thank you for that.

I would like to especially thank all the family that have travelled down from Portsmouth to celebrate today, in particular the Watsons and not forgetting Nanna Kingston for making my mum so great! Also Kellys friends from Coventry, Kerry and Matt. And Sharon, Richard and Robin from Cornwall, it’s meant a lot for us both.

Becca I would like to thank you personally for doing a fantastic job on the bridesmaids and Kellys hair, its beautiful.

And not forgetting my smart looking ushers today who have been doing a fine job from what I can see so far, which is mainly managing the crowd at the bar, and of course Leighton Cooper the best man who is no doubt going to pitch me in a light that you will all be proud of

Kelly….

Where do I begin!!!

I am sure everyone here will agree that Kelly looks absolutely stunning and I thank you Amanda for the gift of your daughter, which I will be looking forward to unwrapping tonight.

On a serious note though I would like everybody to know how lucky I feel to have Kelly as my partner in life and how lucky she was 4 years ago to meet me laying down my sweet moves in our local bar mambo, just check out my dad later, he taught me everything!

Kelly you’re caring, funny, intelligent and beautiful; I have had the best years of my life with you and I look forward to spending the rest of my days by your side.

Ladies and Gentleman please be upstanding for probably the most important toast I will ever make,

To my wife and absolute world, To Kelly

Thank you everyone have a great evening and I’ll welcome Leighton

I can honestly say that it wouldnâ??t have been the same without you; although it would have been considerably cheaper! :(

I am sure everyone here will agree that Kelly looks absolutely stunning and I thank you Amanda for the gift of your daughter, which I will be looking forward to unwrapping tonight.. :D

Had to laugh at these two coment's there are awsome...

Good luck for tmrw im sure all will be ok....

Best of lick dude! Having recently got married myself! 8 weeks ago lol make the most of the day it's over in a flash!! Speech looks spot on But depending on your emotions you might not make it all the way through as you want I know I didnt! maybe that's just me!

It's wierd being married so much changes yet so kittle at the same time!

Like I said before enjoy the day and make the most if it! And all the best to you both for the future as happiness Is a journey not a destination!

Rob