Finally she's ready for some racing!

I know alot of fellas don't check out the members garages and follow build threads so thought I'd fire it up here.

Recieved a phone call from East coast customs around 6pm this evening with some unexpected new. I was meant to be heading down there tomorrow morning to get a bit more mapping done but seems they found a little time to finish her off today.

The following was done at 2.1bar of boost running pure methanol for fuel, we where originally going to use 2.5bar, also the car is fitted with a 150shot of nitrous but nitrous has not been used in the following run, also she's not been ran at her max rev limit.

Enjoy :harhar:

500Chart.jpg

If you'd like to see the build thread you can see it here http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....t=0#entry552833

I've still not drove her, can't wait!

Racing next weekend at bishops court but the true test will be at Santa Pod on a decent surface, not sure if that will happen this side of Christmas though.

More boost, revs and nitrous will only happen when it needs to but 600hp is within reach.

if you and john are taking it for a test drive tomorrow you should call into my work or go past john knows where i am. and im sure my bro Alan E will want to have a look aswell.

Dunno if I'm heading down tomorrow but if your chattin to him tell him to call in, been chattin to him a few times up there.