• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Socks spoilt it

Someone else would have! :p Left it wide open there!

Tbh tho, if this was a conversion I would be doing. Id run it up N/A first, get all the kinks ironed out, run it, test the balance of the car, see how it behaves before boosting it!

Socks spoilt it

There was no spoilers really, you can clearly see the rocker cover and theres not that many engines which require a modified mount on that side. Ie gearbox being in the wrong way.

Really interesting build Rob :) Although you shoulda just told us ages ago :p

Now that it's been revealed, I can say that I've been thinking about this swap for a while for my GT haha :p

Hope all goes well mate, will need to get details off you for the people who are doing the conversion!

Haha standard engine is in but alot more things nothe been shown, can't believe No1 realised that there was a Honda vti aerodeck in a picture previous when I took a picture of the glanza down my drive :-P

Rob.

Edited by Glanza Mac

High Engine mount on passenger side and low engine mount on drivers side...

Meaning the engine is on the passenger side and the box is on the drivers side...

Only one engine I know of that's like that...

B Series Vtec Engines...

Also, bit of playing with the URL's of those pictures, its not hard to see the entire album with pics of the engine bay :)

You knew what it was anyway.. I told you

I put those pictures up with a few hints to see who would pick up on them :-) I don't have to keep this a secret no more as I am no longer classed as some randomer claiming a engine conversion as it's in the progress and it's nearly done, I didn't want to be one of these who bang on and be a shoulda woulda coulda but never kinda guys :-P

So get hating fuckers because this Honda powered starlet is soon to be ripping the streets, tracks and strips up with hopefully some big power :-D

Keep following the marmite build haha

Rob.

Edited by Glanza Mac

You knew what it was anyway.. I told you

I put those pictures up with a few hints to see who would pick up on them :-) I don't have to keep this a secret no more as I am no longer classed as some randomer claiming a engine conversion as it's in the progress and it's nearly done, I didn't want to be one of these who bang on and be a shoulda woulda coulda but never kinda guys :-P

So get hating fuckers because this Honda powered starlet is soon to be ripping the streets, tracks and strips up with hopefully some big power :-D

Keep following the marmite build haha

Rob.

I hate marmite but this build I love ...........

It's nice to see something different happening we see all these forged 4e or 5e's but nothing like this so I'm all in favour of it :)

Beautiful looks of a glanza with the noise of vtec boost hmmmmmm

Keeps us upto date with this now Rob :)

James

I know too many people with b series engines and would be stupid not too because we are all tuning them up so we all have parts etc and the same interests for each other :-)

I would of liked to keep it Toyota but it's different and they are reliable and tunable so what the hell haha :-P

I will keep it n/a for a bit because I'm sorry to say it morgey but I want that n/a power title haha, have a bit of competition :-D

Rob.

Yes sure lew :-) as soon as it's done, we will arrange a cleethorpes/Lincolnshire meet? :-)

Rob.

haha there was a b18c4 with them mods and some more on at the same dyno as me the previous time i went when i made 175ish that was in the 18*'s (i think it was 182ish)

would be interesting to see on a run, however the extra few lbft from the 1800 would help yours along in the real world ;)