Hair's 1992 EP80. -Big fat update 15/03/2014-

Nice interior :p

still got the 1.0L engine...

Yes Mate, still 1.0

Looking forward to seeing what your going to do to this mate!

Thanks Liam

minted mate av got a white na bumper with fogs from the jdm na for sale if your interested.

the intiror is seriusly fabulous!

is it a 2e?

they are much much funz and piss all over a 4efe speedwise all over the revrange.

Cheers Enzo can you pm me a price for the bumper

EP80 = 1l model ep81 = 2e

jdm sidestrips to, you can make the front blinkers white for free...

How ??

Jack

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Jack, the front indicators have a small orange cap inside the actual lense like the Paseo. Either heat in an oven to seperate the case from the glass and remove theorange cap. That or just take the bulb out and butcher the hell out of that orange cap where it is, until its all in a million pieces and can fall out. Then just use a silvertec bulb to look silver and glow orange.

Great to hear you're keeping the interior too :p

I'm guessing Jack, the front indicators have a small orange cap inside the actual lense like the Paseo. Either heat in an oven to seperate the case from the glass and remove theorange cap. That or just take the bulb out and butcher the hell out of that orange cap where it is, until its all in a million pieces and can fall out. Then just use a silvertec bulb to look silver and glow orange.

Great to hear you're keeping the interior too :p

Cheers Sam, looks like i'll be getting a badgering to sort this out :thumbsup:

John

Nice motor, part of me wants to say just deck it on some old school rims and leave the interior as it looks PIMP!

Also this should keep clean as your Dad has offered it up for him to test our products on :thumbsup:

So, yesterday me and Dad took the Tesco trims off :)

Turns out it's on it's original steels with all centre caps, Only got a few patches of rust, could wire brush them straight off, pics up later today :p

Jack

niiice :p just keep this car on steelies and get them painted up so they are perfect :D

Cheers Josh :p

Popped to see Rob this morning B) and got this :) Thanks Rob

brace.jpg

As it stands for now ;)

steels.jpg

Jack

They are rota Aleica driftworks are good for rota wheels seem to hold a good stock and have all the latest rims.

Wouldn't fit grids i would go for something different but it's your car would be interesting with the wheels off the ep82 nads has just brought.

• 2 weeks later...