dave at tm-developments

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P Dave. This is a very sudden and unfortunate turn of events.

You will be very sorely missed and always remembered by us all for helping revolutionise the EP scene with your great service, expertise and projects breaking various records.

Thank you for all the advice and of course service for parts, it was a pleasure to have received some of your time.

This is a true reminder to us all that life IS so fragile. You don't know what you have until its gone.

God bless the Burwash family and their close friends and relatives at this testing time.

Most Sincere Condolences

Joz

RIP Dave

Thoughts go out to not only your friends and family but the many many Toyota owners around the world you have helped.

Knowing dave like i did i know he wouldnt want people to be sat unhappy about this so to you dave i say .... Whats the starlet scene like up there Fella ? :p

RIP Dave - Will be missed by many

R.I.P mate, He helped me with some real Glanza problems when a garage was trying to rip me off. Sound guy, had alot of respect for him. Bought alot off him and was always there to give great advice. Big loss to the Starlet world, Big loss to his family.

Thanks Dave, RIP buddy you will be missed

R.I.P Dave

Just found out there about this truely a massive loss to the starlet scene unbelieveably sorry to hear of this, he was such a great help to me with the gt, he is the definition of a LEGEND to the starlet scene.

My condolences to his family

Colin.