Dan507's Mazdaspeed RX8

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe you have a rx8 at 18 haha. I preped one at work, just sevice and front pads, took it round the carpark, the arse end slid round and nearly hit a c4 haha. Have you ever seen a stripped rotary, theres one at college think its out a rx8, 13b msp? Anyway car looks mint.

Ahaa, I'm pretty lucky :D I almost sold it to get an RX7 but know one wanted to buy this so i decided to keep it instead. There pretty fun to drive. they go sideways quite well too. No i haven't, hope i don't have too either. these are the 13B MSP the RX7 engines are 13B REW

Wheres the Enkeis gone? :(

Soon, Waiting for better weather. i dont want to ruin a grands worth of wheels sliding on some black ice. Although! I need to book it in for a full Geometry set up so the Enkeis will be going on then. i'll get some photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the tracking done today. The handling. Ohh my. SO much grip.

Its got 1.5 neg camber on front and 1.3 neg camber on the rear. Handles like a dream.

I got some decent photos of her today but the forum is being gay so i can't post them

Sweet :D

Where did you go to get the car set up?

Cheers bud. I got her set up at Christchurch Tyre Company. www.christchurchtyre.co.uk

It was £60 but so worth it. I told the guy what i wanted (Fast road/Track use) and thats what he did. He also asked whether i wanted the car to understeer or oversteer, I asked for Over. The Guy seems to know what he's doing, really pleased. I'f you Need the N/A doing while in Southampton defiantly Look into it.

Before

409513_10150589783160674_608245673_8849984_881127514_n.jpg

After

402670_10150589784085674_608245673_8849989_156549888_n.jpg

He set the camber on the front like that so it doesn't pull in to the curb while hooning about. and it's worked.

looks MUCH better with them new wheels on like... lower the back a tiny bit more thow?

Thanks Bud. It's Staying like that. having the front lower than the rear is better for handling and its so low as it is. If anything the front needs to be higher lol.

I didn't like the kit to start with dude but with them wheels it looks good

Cheers bud. The Mazdaspeed kit is one of the Best looking kit but my Favorite would be the KNIGHT SPORTS Kit

impp_1009_01_o+mazda_rx_8_knight_sports+front.jpg

Looks nice man! Just had a read through as i haven't since you got it. Imo the front plate really muffs it up, looks super odd and awkward lol. I'd get a small normal plate and run it along the bottom mesh section, the bumper looks like a pain in the arse to fit a plate to though lol.

Sounds sweet! :)

Looks nice man! Just had a read through as i haven't since you got it. Imo the front plate really muffs it up, looks super odd and awkward lol. I'd get a small normal plate and run it along the bottom mesh section, the bumper looks like a pain in the arse to fit a plate to though lol.

Sounds sweet! :)

Cheers bud. I know what you mean. I wasn't going to bother with a plate. i never had any trouble while it was off. i put it on to keep my mother and step dad happy. they where moaning about is 24/7. i did think about a stick on plate but i all ready had the import plate made up.

Looks awesome mate, wheels make a massive difference ^_^

cheers babe :wub: