Dan507's Mazdaspeed RX8

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep a winning blue mazdaspeed kitted 231ps RX8

it insane! its sooo much quick. the handling? ohh my its like its on rails. the niose? AWESOME.

its such a nice car i really dont understand why people dont like them. and it cost under 3,500.

Ill try and get some photos tonight if im not out driving again tonight!

Friend of mine has the same in 2005 format (more expensive tax compared to earlier models IIRC)

says he puts £70/80 in for every 225-250 miles !!! Prepare for oral sex with Shell station workers haha.

they are mega though and have alot of potential for tuning too. take it steady though i have a mate who put one of these through a pub window in the wet and he was taking it steady !

dont a majority of them need an engine rebuild after a certain amount of miles? or is that just hear say? :mellow:

Correct the rotories do however the revised "genesis" engine in the later RX8 has differant roto tips so not needed as early or as often as far as im aware.

Correct the rotories do however the revised "genesis" engine in the later RX8 has differant roto tips so not needed as early or as often as far as im aware.

The older engines needed a rebuild every say 70k miles as a recommendation, newer ones have proved far more reliable. A lad from work has one thats done just over 110k miles and says it still runs just aswell as the day he got it

D