Dan507's Mazdaspeed RX8

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its low miles, only done 38k shes still got loads of life. its only got the stock exhaust and still backfires at high RPM. redlines at 9300RPM :mellow:

Holy crap! Talk about a good deal! Health to enjoy!

shes a great car. really good for the money. i dont understand why people dont like them :/

the fuel consumption sucks balls, very day driving is like 17mpg motorway is like 25mpg track style driving......9mpg :mellow:

^^^fair point, but I've been in one, its very nice and all that jazz, it just didnt make me smile the way a 200bhp EP makes me smile.

i wish health to enjoy of course, and i hope the S is still given some love. if not, im sure it'd be pretty easy to find a very loving home for it.

Phil.

^^^fair point, but I've been in one, its very nice and all that jazz, it just didnt make me smile the way a 200bhp EP makes me smile.

i wish health to enjoy of course, and i hope the S is still given some love. if not, im sure it'd be pretty easy to find a very loving home for it.

Phil.

Well I don't think it would, seeing as your in a pretty luxury car vs a little, low, stiff car :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...