• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really see how this is a 'kid' thing? to do it right it actually takes a fair amount of money and work.

Obviously there are going to be people that dont understand it or like it, i mean why take a car that is perfectly fine and make it role round on its chassis rails??

Some people hate me for taking a mx5 (supposed B road blasting legend) and making it sit on its arse, then fail to see why adding a Garret GT2560R helps :)

Because... I like it :). I would consider doing it to a starlet but tbh its too hard and the results would be pretty awful haha

RedMX-5turbo-15.jpg

I do totally get you i dont like using the word 'Hellaflush' at all, sounds ridiculous! :)

But i do feel the whole following is broken into to sections

1) Those doing it write and thinking about what they do while trying to be unique for themselves not necessarily the 'scene'. Creators

2) Those that dont know what the f*ck there on about, drive round in some crappy beater of a car with illest/Fatlace and canibeat sticker on saying how gangster scene dey iz with dair cut springz! Followers

Both are part of that movement but unfortunately its the later of the two which gives the following a bad name :), Its a shame as there are some ridiculously nice cars out there that get looked down upon for being slammed because of the fucktards making up point 2) lol

Stance is gay, yeah some cars look really good when lowered with wide wheels, but when every cock is jumping on the bandwagon just because it's in the "in" thing I think it fails. Especially when it's chopped springs on some shitty stretched steelies.

When the car is taken past the point of being reasonably practical then it's gone too far, why have a car that's only purpose is to look good? Cars are machines, and should be driven.

What happened to the days when a sensibly lowered car on some nice JDM wheels with a very small amount of camber was considered cool (and functional at the same time)?

Also what Rubix Cube said = truth.

I dont really see how this is a 'kid' thing? to do it right it actually takes a fair amount of money and work.

Obviously there are going to be people that dont understand it or like it, i mean why take a car that is perfectly fine and make it role round on its chassis rails??

Some people hate me for taking a mx5 (supposed B road blasting legend) and making it sit on its arse, then fail to see why adding a Garret GT2560R helps :)

Because... I like it :). I would consider doing it to a starlet but tbh its too hard and the results would be pretty awful haha

RedMX-5turbo-15.jpg

Way to nice im really thinking about getting a mx5 they look so mean x

I really like it on the vags but it never seems to look quite right on most jap cars in my opinion.

Also not always about going low either, I tried the lowest setting on the coilovers on my old glanza rep and thought it just looked stupid to be honest.

25042011272.jpg

I love it myself, you can see a lot of effort going into these cars. And you barely ever see anything like it at the major shows over here. Obviously a shame when you see a fast car go to waste with an unuseable setup but there are some that look just right

h2oi_2011_JordanC_2.jpg

Bagged

h2oi_2011_JordanC_14.jpg

Ocean_Blitz_2011_32.jpg

fitted_stanced_Scion_tC_Blue_Meisters7.jpg

fitted_stanced_Scion_tC_Blue_Meisters8.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont like the words stance or hella flush not into the huge negative camber buzz either . I like to think I got the car to sit nice and this is a 100% usable could go lower but it would be shit to drive tires have minimal stretch too.

SDC10669.jpg

SDC10896.jpg

SDC10743.jpg

Edited by Corey

Yeah I lost a lot of paint, but it scrubbed so bad I burnt it all off anyway aha, and I did it with a hammer, heatgun and an arch roller you might be ok.

I once got told I should be shot for putting these wheels on this car, worst hater I've ever had!