Not Another Starlet Owner

hi there everyone.

my name is sam, im funny onions other half and i live in hull.

I have met a couple of members already in cleethorpes and i already know a few from our local meets.

well im 26, im a hgv mechanic and i work for the MOD. i drive £2.7Mil worth of vehicle daily and im quite handy when it comes to general technical know how.

ive been a mechanic for the mod for 9 years and i love my job. its not every day you can come home and say i have drove something worth more than a veyron or a F1 car lol.

as you may probably have guessed i have a nissan almera gti which is currently having a pulsar gtir engine rebuilt for it and im looking at around 350bhp.

it will be using the standard gti cams (longer duration compaired to a turbo cam) and for ease i will be using the gti head. also i will be using a for sierra rs500 intercooler to keep pipework to a minimum and reduce lag. i will create a build thread at some point but not at the moment due to building (or at least guiding my other half) with her starlet gt advance.

here is the almera before the modifying realy commenced.

101_4931.jpg

100_4977.jpg

i also built a silly almera using a 200sx engine and a pulsar nx gearbox. it was a 1.8 turbo front wheel drive with a lsd.

DSC01049.jpg

hope i can be of help to anyone that needs advice.

hey no worries.

yea a lil help can sometimes be a big help. :)

im sure at some point i will be calling upon one of you for some info on the starlet. im not the best with toyota, but its all nuts and bolts to me. i just see every car truck washing machine etc as a big mechano set. :)

Always nice to get new members :) My mate works on MOD vehicles but in Portugal, does contract work out there the basdard, the money they pay him is unreal! He lives on a dam golf course lol!

Nice cars too, i bet they shift!

Welcome along!