hey mate welcome were in scotland u from? if its a ad online your going to look at worth posting it up on here alot of adds lately seems to have stupid shit put in them and quite alot of the cars people on here will no were i came from

ahh sweet i was up there on the weekend getting my new gearbox. cant say ive seen that glanza but cmb autos is a pretty well known garage who no there way around the starlets. sure there be some locals lads that will no it

main thing is find out what sort of boost its running if its above stock ask what sort of manifold it is, what sort of management its running and was it set up on the rollers? if its above stock boost they should have an aftermarket manifold and some sort of management running it along with having it checked on the rollers to make sure the engine isnt going to go bang

Welcome along chap basically just look at what's been done and if u kno anything about them

Make sure it looks like its been done properly supporting mods with boost levels exc exc and also look that if it's not standard what the advertisement says has be done has actually been done mod wise because some people tend to advertise all the mods that the car has and when u rock up to buy it it hasn't got half of what it says

Good luck fella dale