Japfest 2012 Route Convoy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x4

I really thought WTF to driving down at that time last year, but when you're in a convoy of starlets on an empty motorway, watching the sun come up. well...

Yeah, getting carried away hahaa, but its awesome!

haha a convoy of starlets and alis civic

Honestly, ive been in college all day, had a test and an assigntment load of sh*. Had to get up at 7 to go to college. Now im on route back, and guna clean my car again, get ready. going to be leaving my house at 1 am and from then on its no sleep til I get back. 240 miles or summit each way. Am I going to be alive by the end of it? Lol

Honestly, ive been in college all day, had a test and an assigntment load of sh*. Had to get up at 7 to go to college. Now im on route back, and guna clean my car again, get ready. going to be leaving my house at 1 am and from then on its no sleep til I get back. 240 miles or summit each way. Am I going to be alive by the end of it? Lol

Baha last year me and my mate nearly fell asleep in McDonalds! I got a can of Red Bull and Monster handy :lol: