Japfest 2012 Route Convoy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You always make things out to look sinister haha! :p You mays well just stop over and we'll both get up about 1ish and I'll do us some hot breakfast OM NOM NOM :)! I'm deffinately napping before we go so don't argue with me on this one bitch! :p x

you know im fully innocent really :p errrm... all depends on a few things... atm im currently coming down on my own as kirst backed out so trying to see if someone else wants to pop in with me or just trying to convince rich.... to which point where we gunna sleep at yours? lol...... and why would i argue with you.... u know im a lazy bitch i love my sleep! lol but u cooking breakfast sounds pretty damn good! :D x

lol dont be a hard ass and try stay up. you will be asleep on your way home lolz!

sleep at 9pm be up for midnight! Crazy Mofos! Loving it!

whos trying to be a hard ass and stay up? i aint driving home on the saturday screw that! cba lol x

Same here we are going to bed early Friday night and up in the early hours fry up to start I thinks :)

this is so full of winning!!! x

you know im fully innocent really :p errrm... all depends on a few things... atm im currently coming down on my own as kirst backed out so trying to see if someone else wants to pop in with me or just trying to convince rich.... to which point where we gunna sleep at yours? lol...... and why would i argue with you.... u know im a lazy bitch i love my sleep! lol but u cooking breakfast sounds pretty damn good! :D x

You're about as innocent as september the 11th

If you're on you're tod we'll sort something out in my room. If Rich comes along we'll sleep in my bed and you can fuck off home ;) HAHA! No I'll let you two have my room and I'll sleep on't sofa or something :). Just let me know a day before or something so I can inform the rents of our plan!... Bring dildos too.

You're about as innocent as september the 11th

If you're on you're tod we'll sort something out in my room. If Rich comes along we'll sleep in my bed and you can fuck off home ;) HAHA! No I'll let you two have my room and I'll sleep on't sofa or something :). Just let me know a day before or something so I can inform the rents of our plan!... Bring dildos too.

well if i aint innocent what am i ;)?

tbh dont think he will but i will let your ass know as soon as i know lol. either way the dildos are staying at home. too hardcore for you! you couldnt handle em! :p x

well if i aint innocent what am i ;)?

tbh dont think he will but i will let your ass know as soon as i know lol. either way the dildos are staying at home. too hardcore for you! you couldnt handle em! :p x

You're not innocent so you must be guilty :p... Not sure what of.... Just in general. You're a guilty rapist. lol!

Its ok I have my own range of dildos anyway. I bet mine are bigger than yours.

*ADULT CONTENT!*

http://www.extremecuntinsertion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/huge-dildo-insertion.jpg

You're not innocent so you must be guilty :p... Not sure what of.... Just in general. You're a guilty rapist. lol!

Its ok I have my own range of dildos anyway. I bet mine are bigger than yours.

*ADULT CONTENT!*

http://www.extremecu...o-insertion.jpg

look i raped you once! get over it u girl!

Hey it aint about the size! its about how u use it ;) unless u have that lovely beast in the picture then theres only one way u can use that! would rather her though! :p

Dirty...... I'll see u there..... :D

who said your welcome?! u can only come if u bring goodies... ;)

Edited by lottie

look i raped you once! get over it u girl!

Hey it aint about the size! its about how u use it ;) unless u have that lovely beast in the picture then theres only one way u can use that! would rather her though! :p

The words of someone with a small willy :p. Your cock is tiny to be fair. I've seen hamsters with bigger nobs.... Stop spamming the convoy thread.

Come mine friday. I'll be working till about 3, get home about 4... So come round for 5? Company or no company. We'll watch a film and get in't mood and then get some kip, breakfast, wank, toilet, japfest.

And marc, ofcourse you're welcome babe :) If you don't have any toys to bring, I'm happy to share

The words of someone with a small willy :p. Your cock is tiny to be fair. I've seen hamsters with bigger nobs.... Stop spamming the convoy thread.

Come mine friday. I'll be working till about 3, get home about 4... So come round for 5? Company or no company. We'll watch a film and get in't mood and then get some kip, breakfast, wank, toilet, japfest.

And marc, ofcourse you're welcome babe :) If you don't have any toys to bring, I'm happy to share

sounds good to me mush :) good luck getting me up though!

sorry for spamming guys! lol

adam.... see you in an hour ;) x

Looking forward to this!

Will have a spare seat if anyone wants to jump in with me at J27?

Oi bitch! I bagsy this seat haha! I forgot to texty :(! I've just got a few things that I need to sort out first before I can give a deffinate answer. May have to drop out of japfest all together lol. Give me the weekend and I'll let you know :)