• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i could get it that in 5 mins pal ;) all u need to do it push down the the opening latch and turn eatch number untill u hear a small click on each 1 but do it very slowly andmake sure u keep pushing the latch down while turning

iev done thousends of these locks for mates ect

Yeh there quite rare. There's a few variations in the multi Boxs. Some have coin holders, some the notepad and pen holders and then the slightly rarer secret box too :)

i could get it that in 5 mins pal ;) all u need to do it push down the the opening latch and turn eatch number untill u hear a small click on each 1 but do it very slowly andmake sure u keep pushing the latch down while turning

iev done thousends of these locks for mates ect

Thats exactally how i`d of done it too. locked a mates bike up one day with a tumbler lock for a larf as hed forgot the code.

• 1 month later...

I had 1 in my old Glanza.

They arent as rare as other things!

ps - i didnt know the code so i tried the 999 combonations and got into it. To change the code there is a little black lever on the back of the front panel, flick up in the opposite direction, change the code to what you want, then flick it back to the right direction and that will be your code to open the box.

Choi.

You find me another one in a starlet and il believe you

They may not be the rarest optional extra out there but I bet there's no more than maybe one that's known of in a starlet at the min

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...