Should have posted a whiley ago but better late than never !

I'm now the proud owner of a mint 1995 Starlet S ep85.

Since purchasing "Chris.Stewart"'s ep85 I've loved every minute! Not to mention the car has been meticulously cared for and professionally detailed over the couple of years he's owned it.

I prefer the standard look so I'll be keeping it as such! No GT kit for me wink.png

A few pics;

2h4kih0.jpg

2h3ps2s.jpg

2873qsm.jpg

Edited by Griffin

lush!! is one of the cleanest about tbh. and yea miesters are the only choice for the ep85/95 atm. but tbh are the best for uk road use. be keeping an eye on this one. and if you look to change to grids at some point then pm me about selling the current alloys please dude as they would look good on my levin ;)

Haha, get your own account Iemie you cock ;)

Tbh mate I'll hopefully have an engine and conversion done loooooong before end of the year if nah I'll snatch it off you!

No worries mate ill let you know what happens with the glanza in the next few weeks still have the RS to sort out first ;)

• 2 months later...

Do the conversion yourself dude its not as hard as you would think.

Im almost finished mines which has been pretty straight forward. Ive been sxared of the looms for months n months but once u start plugging it in its easy if you have it all.

Ive got a full ep82 wiring diagram on my laptop, ill see if i can find it for u.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...