Got the car slammed today!

"Slammed" haha :D Bringing back the old manny sayings :p! We want before and after pictures :)

Just so everyone kows, "slammed" around our neck of the woods has always just been another word for "lowered"... Doesn't necessarily mean it's on it's bum hole! :)

"Slammed" haha :D Bringing back the old manny sayings :p! We want before and after pictures :)

Just so everyone kows, "slammed" around our neck of the woods has always just been another word for "lowered"... Doesn't necessarily mean it's on it's bum hole! :)

In those days it wasn't even about how low the ride height was it was how low your wing mirrors were :p

Kids, lol in my day slammed ment u actually do get stuck on speed bumps.!

I remember buying a super low 90mm kit for my rs turbo back in 1997 lol it was almost undriveable but it looked the fuckin nuts !

Even my work van I drive now is slammed tucking tyre at the front and rear ...

Get ya pics up

Haha remeber back in the day having a 206 dropped 120mm on 18's!! Was so silly. scraped on everything and was still on oem shocks! They didnt last long atal lol was in the garage 3days having arch work just to.stop the rubbing haha. gotta love the old days before boost!

Looks well that Matt. :-) how much better does it handle?

deffo a noticeable difference mate! without a doubt, think it was just about right as its not scraping every speedbump i go over, a little bit more bumpy but deffo worth it! :):thumbsup: you still on for japfest pal?

Looks so much better mate :) None of that on stilts bullshit..... Like mine.... :( lol!

thought yours was lowered dude? yeah man like i said get used to driving on standard susp for a while and then drop even a small way - 35mm and it feels like so much more! :thumbsup: what ya on with this weekend adam owt good? :) think we are off down to early edition - one of my mates is in to his vw's bigtime :wacko:

Yes mate... Looking forward to it. Should be a good convoy on way up there aswell! I was gonna go Santa pod rwyb this sat but none of my mates fancy it and weather looks like being wank so I'll probs not bother :-( really wanna see what mine does 1/4 mile in though.

Yer I'd be up for that... My missus hates my gt but bet she'd be up for camping and no doubt she would want a go up the strip after she sees everyone else doing it! Look when theres one on and get a thread going mate would be a good laugh!

• 2 months later...