lol! I get pulled over all the time. Sometimes when I'm out with a friend or something I might stop in a layby for a bit just because we're bored and we normally put money on the first copper that comes past, coming back and asking what we're doing. I've recently had my car searched from top to bottom because I was out at 1am and apparently that was highly suspicious. I also got a section 59 for just tickling the screamer pipe in a town centre....... Ok I'm lying... I was bouncing it on the limiter in 2nd through town on a crowded friday night... Don't judge me haha! :p

To be fair, if I was a copper I'd do it too just for a laugh... They get away with murder lol.

I had a copper come into work when I was doing a quick night visit, headphones on minding my own business,turn around to be confronted by a copper I jumped outa my skin n swore at him haha

Tbf he was just making sure I wasnt raiding the place or anything. But the amount of times theyve been passed seen my car there yet they still think im trying to rob the place :s

i mean lets be frank who are we really hurting its not like were commiting some terrible crime that needs some jumped up super copper to quickly do his crime fighting bit,

tonight was about one thing a bored copper being a prize prick <- Fact

I've been pulled over twice in my starlet, both times had the whole lot checked, 'pop the bonnet' engine numbers checked against engine, chassis number checked. Then I get 'aftermarket exhaust, who fitted that' then every single control on the car checked, tyres checked, suspension checked, seatbelts checked.

So I just make sure everything is in order,

Some coppers just like to be picky

I've been stopped for having my fog lights on when it was foggy because it was clearing up and wasnt foggy enough and im just blinding other drivers now lolz. It was just a random stop apparently. Its as if they just cant accept that everything is in order sometimes

ive been pulled twice by essex police..... but local people in car scene all know of my glanza, and that is how i got pulled first time...

coming home from rayleigh, where m workshop is, and old bill followed me till big tescos, then flashed, pulled up along side, and asked if i can go tescos as they wanted to chat... once in their, they tried to say i was racing at laindon... I was like nope, its a friday, and that happens on a sunday, and i then said what car etc, and they said starlet looked like this, when the officer rang for a description, he said thecar was silver, with blue wheels and an exhaust out front bumper... mine did not have any of that on at the time, was completely standard, as id onl bought it two das before.... so was let be on my way...

second time just got pulled as he said he thought i was speeding....

did quick check, phoned in with reg number, and he already asked about power, turbo and engine mods, i told him it all as was all declared to sky insurance..

by time he had rang, they had told him my full spec basically and insurance and tax details, and were all correct and allowed to go, even got an apology from him...

I got a £30 fine for having no water in my washer bottle lol, pulled me over for not having a front number plate, i told the guy to go and look at the front and you'll see a number plate, after that they checked everything on the car and thats all they found wrong with it.

Bunch of asbo wankers :p

I've managed to be stopped for going too slow, saw they were following me so sat at 30 in a 60, my mate sticks his arm out the window doing the wavey wind catchy thing you do and they pulled us, told me I was a hazzard for going to slow haha

Got asked why my car was top to bottom filthy (i wont go into why :p) told him my drive was really muddy and he agreed with me after telling him where I lived....then the standard breaherliser n let on my way.

Sometimes I wonder if they have anything else todo hah

Your not cool unless you have an asbo on your car lmao. bloody pcso gave me mine was a right knob got a few not nice things said to him and told to get the f*** out my house. I have time

For police as they help me out regularly when I'm on the Doors Friday and sat nights but pcso's don't get me started :-D

The only time i got stopped was when my sister was driving. They asked her all question like whats the reg of the car and she looked blank back at them, then they asked who`s car it was and she pointed to me, They then said ok and drove off. Really odd that was as she was doing 30 in a line of cars but they stopped us.
:blink:

I've been stopped more times in my mums automatic micra in 14months than in my starlet that I've owned 5 years!, gota ask yourself how is a bog red micra on steelies more suspicious that a lowered black ep with tints and loud exhaust.

It only managed 100mph twice ffs!! Haha

i had a asbo, a week after i had the starlet, excessive noise, harsh accellaration and likely to cause harm to members of the public apparently, thing is they said they had followed me round in their "unmarked astra" the night before, funny thing is, i hadnt been out all week and was only driving through town because i was going to the shop, i argued the fact i dont drive like a idiot through town and they said do you really want to be in court, so i just accepted it. gutted though because my stepfather was going to give me 2k if i kept my licence clean for 2 years with no infractions or anything. lol

but since then ive moved to wales and was never stopped, they just say, nice car butt spent alot on this havent you :)

used to get stoped almost constantly for the full checks been about a year now since i was last stoped with out good reason tho as they no everything on my car i make sure is bang upto date. only times ive been pulled lately is when ive been doing something stupid which is fair play. i have to admit if i was a police officer id find it funny as hell to pull over people over nothing like a little power abuse :ph34r:

i allways expect to get stopped since owning my starlet and even a celica before that and a beemer before that and even a suzuki swift i have never ever got stopped, this i cant understand it baffles me sometimes - last time i got stopped was about 9 years ago for setting off without my lights on - i do declare everything to my insurance tho and have rozzers behind me many times! so i guess everything checks out - i rarely give it some hammer tho :)

my friend got pulled by the fuzz a while back. had a vauxhall nova, was lowered and stuff. they pulled him in a riot van. the first thing that was said to my friend was you have a light out. my friend replied so have you. the riot van had a headlamp out, so with that the copper appologised for stopping him and had to return to the station to have the riot van sorted.

i got pulled in the almera a while back. after checking everything on the car and my licence etc they found i had a fog light out. me being the keen mechanic i had loads of spare bulbs in the car so i fitted one there and then. funny thing is he wrote out the defect notice (or a 14 day wonder ticket as we call them. they give you one and wonder if you will produce it in 14 days :thumbsup: ) but the car was no longer defective. sam 1 rozzers 0!

Bit of a crap rant really. What did you do after he said your full beam was on? Nothing so he assumed you'd left your full beam on still? But still let you carry on down the road?

Bit confusing.

i wasnt aware the police would phone the insurance and get mod details!, i thought they where more interested in if its legal, i.e tax, insured, mot;d etc..

If the mods aren't declared it might aswell be uninsured anyway in an insurers eyes.