xbox rage! does anyone get it?

fucking xbox mother fucking stupid fucking fifa fucking bollocks

im in a rage.......................................................RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smashed up my laptray and control cuz im in such a fucking rage!!!!!! and the smilies aren't working so i cant show how much of a rage im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone else have this problem or do i need help?????

Same mate, im completley calm for a bit.. then it just builds up and builds up when im loosing haha. then i just smash my controller and i dont stop when ive just broke it. i keep on going untill its in tiny peices all over my room...and then i feel stupid and have to go out and buy another one ahah! been through so many!

• 4 weeks later...

I remember playing a sticks and stones match on black ops and getting a tomahawk on the leader in the last 10 seconds, he dashboarded it and as he was host it cost me the game and the bet i put down as it was high rollers. needless to say i went and traded it in the next day.

Pissy wanky 12 year old try hards...

haha, glad im not the only one then :)

i had another episode over the weekend and smashed up my laptray! not a good idea as after the rage i realised i now didnt have anything to put my laptop on and i had a fuck load of polystyrene balls everywhere :wacko:

haha, glad im not the only one then :)

i had another episode over the weekend and smashed up my laptray! not a good idea as after the rage i realised i now didnt have anything to put my laptop on and i had a fuck load of polystyrene balls everywhere :wacko:

Excellent. Did chuckle to myself when i read that bit. Wonderful things are hoovers :D

Yea cod is the one for me! People who mod the game or camp just piss me off so much! I only last one or two matches before i cant take anymore and start a rage!!!!