• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oem+ ftw! Like the plan for keeping it n/a spec :)

Glanza plastics for the interior are a must the light grey uk spec is dire!

I've got some 98 spec rear seats but you would need the plastic clips that they secure down with.

Keep it up dude i like the direction you're heading :)

So it is standard orrr? Lol.

Only one way to learn and that's to do it all yourself imo :).

Sweet, why not do the door cards yourself? In suede black or something..

I would and i did look into it at one point. But i want it to look good lol Maybe i could convince the mrs to sit down and make me something with stitch in it.

Oem+ ftw! Like the plan for keeping it n/a spec :)

Glanza plastics for the interior are a must the light grey uk spec is dire!

I've got some 98 spec rear seats but you would need the plastic clips that they secure down with.

Keep it up dude i like the direction you're heading :)

Thanks man. Im happy I changed my mind before i made any changes. Do you think skirts would go with the splitter or should i stay without? Really not sure. Also what plastic clips lol Couldn't I take these clips off of my existing seats?

Id say they would, check out nanglebadgers n/a the purple one, he has tte front, glanza skirts and rear bumper. You would defo want the rear bumper if you got the skirts imo!

The clips for the rear seat are different on n/a's they are fixed on glanzas but can tilt on uk spec

Theres 4 plastic locator clip that fit in 4 rectangular holes under the seat (lift yours your'll see them) you would need to source a set from someone breaking a glanza. If your interested in the bench drop us a Pm :)

Id say they would, check out nanglebadgers n/a the purple one, he has tte front, glanza skirts and rear bumper. You would defo want the rear bumper if you got the skirts imo!

The clips for the rear seat are different on n/a's they are fixed on glanzas but can tilt on uk spec

Theres 4 plastic locator clip that fit in 4 rectangular holes under the seat (lift yours your'll see them) you would need to source a set from someone breaking a glanza. If your interested in the bench drop us a Pm :)

I dont think ill be getting a rear bumper, unless i have exhaust fitting problems. Just feels too reppy. I mean skirts seem a bit rep. But rear bumper too would be pushing it. Ill give his build another check in a mo.

Well if you get a chance do you want to send me a pic of the bench? Then ill give you a shout when i have funds.

Noo rear bumper and skirts are fine, thats what i plan on doing :p

certain things make it a glanza and the main part is the front end, as long as you keep the n/a boot lid its fine :lol:

Yeah ill get a more recent pic than the one i currently have as its been in my shed a while so i might need to clean it but once i do ill drop you a pm with some pics :)

Noo rear bumper and skirts are fine, thats what i plan on doing :p

certain things make it a glanza and the main part is the front end, as long as you keep the n/a boot lid its fine :lol:

Yeah ill get a more recent pic than the one i currently have as its been in my shed a while so i might need to clean it but once i do ill drop you a pm with some pics :)

rear bumper isn't reppy, just good because of the lack of tte backboxes out there! means us n/a bots don't have to chop a horrible hole out!

I suppose ill have to submit at some point. Its either rear bumper or low riding back box lol. I've found it so hard trying to get a new/pre-owned exhaust though. At the minute I've got some shitty euro parts one =/

I was looking to buy the 4-2-1 mani but i dont know what exhaust would fit. Im looking for hassle free lol

Oh nice one bro. I think £80 is a bit too steep just for a splitter. The rough price for spraying is £100 per panel.

So £80 just for a thin, small(er, than a bumper for instance).. Is a bit pricey imo.

Shop around, there will be better prices from people around your area man.

I payed £70 for my splitter to be sprayed :(