None of the above done, but...

Spark plugs changed for iridiums - check

Coolant changed - check

Engine oil changed - check

Gearbox oil changed - check

Diff oil changed - check

Hard top off - check

System up with the top down - check

The car was very well behaved too, no bolts sheared and everything came off without too much persuasion!

May finally get some of those other bits in my list done now the house is coming in too order, will have the space in the garage to work on her

Hoping to get these done next

Track Dog Racing oil pressure kit

IL Motorsport uprated engine mounts

Maxim mk2 exhaust manifold
Centre pipe with cat

May no longer need the egr delete if I can get the egr off my old exhaust pipe and welded onto this new one, also not sure on the lowering as I have to go down a single track to get to the garage and it might scrape on the way there.

Have the spare rocker cover to paint and the new gaskets have arrived so that may happen shortly too.

• 2 months later...

Inlet manifold all cleaned up and replaced now, no hissing thankfully. Also got the inlet mani sprayed silver to clean up the bay along with crackle red paint on the rocker cover

Also fitted the TDR oil sensor, few more jobs to do but enjoyed working on her today

290EDA60-AAB4-4C1D-B5A6-CD636C692E5D_zps

E36DE954-3CEA-4B70-8F0B-D3ECC8D19872_zps

Planning on fitting my Maxim manifold and uprated engine mounts while it is up in the air, too new brake pads and discs need to be done too before August...

To do list is now, have all the parts:

New set of droplinks
Black paint for inside headlights
Black paint for brake callipers
Cusco Safety 21 4pt roll cage (maybe)

Centre pipe with cat

Tow strap

• 3 weeks later...

No pics yet...sorry but, few jobs done at the weekend, fitted the Maxim mk2 exhaust manifold and IL Motorsport uprated engine mounts, not had a chance to drive it since though as i need to fit the centre section to the exhaust and unsure whether to go s/steel or just get a hole cut into the existing mk2 one for the post-cat o2 sensor

Hope to have sunday on it this weekend, so will take it out for a run and make sure i'm happy with it - then brakes, lights and tow strap

• 2 weeks later...

New exhaust mani is on, as is mid section, had to have a bung welded in for an o2 sensor, had the car running for 5 mins nicely but discovered a slight oil leak, so need to get this done and then should be good to go

8927F811-4FD2-4064-8970-C3DE81F61C20_zps

35140E1D-69C3-4778-A9F9-08B3DCF0BC28_zps

7E317B6F-14AC-4B2D-A1D7-725900A9E929_zps

Car was finished this weekend...or so I thought, all bolted back up no leaks of oil nothing, so took it for a nice drive 20 mins each way - perfect. Went for a 10 mins drive today and I'm throwing an EML and its stuttering, so gotta get that sorted now, one of these days i'll just be able to enjoy a car lol

Think may have sorted it last night, was water on the plugs, cleaned it out, and bled coolant - seems better now, no misfiring, list is getting smaller now too

Fit new set of droplinks
Black paint for inside headlights
Black paint for brake callipers
Cusco Safety 21 4pt roll cage (maybe) (Going up for sale)

Centre pipe with cat

Tow strap

• 4 weeks later...

I do like the mx5's althouh was never keen on the mk 2's. This looks sweet though. I always find that the hard top really sets them off.

My dad has a. Mk 1 Miata, with the BBR turbo. It's okay powerwise but nothing special. Makes a nice improvement over standard though. Wants a few lottle upgrades. Just got an OEM spoiler formit. But looking at the kit maybe I should get him to get the mazdaspeed kit for it.