really need to know....

theres an arsehole locally who used to be my pal who owes me money, not alot but its for somethin he bought from me, anyway hes now sayin well fight for it.he really shouldnt go there.

so I've suggested a better way of resolvin this, that we race for it instead.

now what i want to know is, if i get the SR to about 220bhp and keep in mind its strippd ryt out, would i comfortably beat his uk spec accord type r (2.2)?

as far as im aware its standard bar an induction kit. I personally think il shit all over it but as always the opinion of my family on UKSC is welcome.

much love, yours very-pissed-offly, Paul

ohh my god!! how old is this lad 12 he sounds like a rate cock end I hope u k I even if u beat him that he still won't give it u I kno the sort but as for the race I think u should do him u may struggle in any corners as they are on rails if it's had any suspension mods that is

What next, racing for pink slips?

Seems an odd way of sorting a problem, who is to say after you beat him that he will pay you? Or yeah you could fight, he could take a hammering then report you for assault!

Either cut your losses or find a way of hurting him that can't be tracked back to you

Lol quite odd!

But yeah I think you'd probably have him up to legal speeds

private road obv :spiteful:

ohh my god!! how old is this lad 12 he sounds like a rate cock end I hope u k I even if u beat him that he still won't give it u I kno the sort but as for the race I think u should do him u may struggle in any corners as they are on rails if it's had any suspension mods that is

aye he acts about 12, i hate fightin tbh, ihate the adrenaline feelin before it but he defo dont wana go down that route.I've been in trouble before because someone attackd me and in defence i really fucked him up.

the starlets on bc coillys his is standard suspension.

I've checkd the accords stats and they weigh in at 1330kg compared to my sr's 860kg but mines is stripped, his bhp is 209bhp standard but induction wud probly make it 215bhp and when starlets mapped with all mods that r goin on it i shud easily achieve 220bhp minimum B)

Big Picture time.....

im i correct in saying your about to get your licence back?.....and you want to risk all the hard work youve put in your EP for a little cunt who cant even man up an settle a debt??

leave it be mate, square it up with him another time....just not now

mate, i know how much the money probably means to you, but in the position your in, it's not worth it fella. coming from a crash you was lucky to survive in, your lucky you can get even insured on an sr. i know for one i felt like someone was looking down for me after the accident i had, walking away without a scratch. you've waited this long to be back on the road and td04 is a complete whole new level, couldn't say i've ever driven a turbo by myself but i've been in a td04 glanza and even with a fat indian in it, he's struggled to keep it in first, of course it will fuck up that shitty accord, but just take some time getting used to the car before doing anything.

money doesn't buy your happiness and karma will hit him soon enough mate

wise words from all as expected, thanx guys but u all no wot its like wen sum mug thinks he can just take the piss and get away with it.

its not how much he owes its the principal because i helped him out of a wee problem and saved him cash in the 1st place.

im a nice guy and tired of people takin the piss. he thinks the accords seriously quick, so would be good to wipe the floor with his fat arse :aggressive:

your reacting just how he wants you to mate, just let him hit you first and press charges on him or bang him the fuck out once he's hit you lol. fighting is never the solution, but there's certainly fuck all you can do afterwards except make up. learned that from all the pathetic fights at school which never got me anywhere, then again it never really got me enemies.

Edited by Billy SR

Lmfao!! Are you like 10 year old or summit Ffs?? This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen! Think use have been watching to many fast and the furious films me like... Both fucking grow up!

Lmfao!! Are you like 10 year old or summit Ffs?? This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen! Think use have been watching to many fast and the furious films me like... Both fucking grow up!

someone is givin me shit and offerin me out in a fight or a race and i ask for peoples opinion on here and not for u to say im 10 years old. 99% of the people who posted hav had a valid and appreciated input. if i wantd u to talk down to me id ask u, until then fuck off. not once hav i ridiculed u, wot a knob

Easy now lads before anything gets unnecessarily out of hand.

Paul you have asked for everyone's opinions and iamlegend has publicly expressed his opinion on your situation. At the end of the day, the choice is yours what you decide to do bro and I sincerely hope that you get it sorted out the best you can. I can't stand people owing money, they are quick to borrow and take forever to repay.

Please try to accept what he has said as a figure of speech and move on, that is only one opinion out of many. I can understand you not liking his reply but there is no need for name calling or telling others to fuck off as this is a public forum and people can say what they like within reason and can stay as long as they like.

I am not siding with iamlegend but he was hardly out of order and there is a certain forum etiquette that needs to be followed otherwise these threads get closed and people fall out all over a soggy biscuit. We are all proud bastards but you will be the bigger to man to not react to negative feedback man, more kudos to you to ignore it and get on with the subject at hand.

Keep it clean lads - we've all been there in these silly situations. Enjoy your weekend people!

Joz

Easy now lads before anything gets unnecessarily out of hand.

Paul you have asked for everyone's opinions and iamlegend has publicly expressed his opinion on your situation. At the end of the day, the choice is yours what you decide to do bro and I sincerely hope that you get it sorted out the best you can. I can't stand people owing money, they are quick to borrow and take forever to repay.

Please try to accept what he has said as a figure of speech and move on, that is only one opinion out of many. I can understand you not liking his reply but there is no need for name calling or telling others to fuck off as this is a public forum and people can say what they like within reason and can stay as long as they like.

I am not siding with iamlegend but he was hardly out of order and there is a certain forum etiquette that needs to be followed otherwise these threads get closed and people fall out all over a soggy biscuit. We are all proud bastards but you will be the bigger to man to not react to negative feedback man, more kudos to you to ignore it and get on with the subject at hand.

Keep it clean lads - we've all been there in these silly situations. Enjoy your weekend people!

Joz

^^^ Sense and wise words Joz :)

Paul

Better to leave it mate, you are better than that and at the end of the day does it really matter in the big scheme of things called life?

John

someone is givin me shit and offerin me out in a fight or a race and i ask for peoples opinion on here and not for u to say im 10 years old. 99% of the people who posted hav had a valid and appreciated input. if i wantd u to talk down to me id ask u, until then fuck off. not once hav i ridiculed u, wot a knob

LOL ..... :lol:

"LET OF A LITTLE STEAM BENNET!"

I think u have to do what u think is rite mate to stop it eating u up the lad sounds like a complete cock n I am not a fan of people borrowing and not re-paying especially off mates but just be careful in IMO I think u would beat him in a race but can't u be sure that he will pay up then ?

i can take an opinion all day long wen it isnt a dig and im not getin spoke down to like an idiot.

i askd for the opinions because id rather race than go to his house and fuck him up as I've got previous and id get in alot of trouble, so dont talk down to me.

thanx to the people who didnt take the piss, hes now not so mouthy because someone has told him the spec of the SR :-)

Big Picture time.....

im i correct in saying your about to get your licence back?.....and you want to risk all the hard work youve put in your EP for a little cunt who cant even man up an settle a debt??

leave it be mate, square it up with him another time....just not now

What Asad said or race him at crail on the 27th infront of everyone at the banzai meet

What Asad said or race him at crail on the 27th infront of everyone at the banzai meet

haha thatd b sweet but i wont hav my license back by the 27th. wil hav a date soon enuf, il take my pal to film it too n give u boys a laugh :-)