Nerosis's 4Paw gonna be goooood :)

Hi "/

Recently purchased an EP85.

Its just a 1.3 carb at the moment but its fully stripped inside except the dash and front seats.

Exterior has part of the livesport kit on it.

Any way here is a sneeky pic until I get some proper ones with the camera.

EP85sideview.jpg

Plans are :-

Full GT interior

GT 4efte

Hybrid/TD04 ?

New wheels

Full respray or keep it satin black?

Coilovers

Exhaust

etc

etc

etc

lol

A Few Questions :-

- Does that whole of the GT interior fit as a direct replacement?

- Best to change to the EP82 engine including interior and engine loom? Will this make all the interal and external lights work?

- Is there an option for springs instead of coilovers as a temporary lowering?

- Is there anything to do about the shitty 5th gear for motorway use?

Any opinions or help would be apprecaited :)

Edited by nerosis

You will need to sort out a high pressure efi fuel system as well. Being the carb model it will only have a low pressure system. The only bit of the GT interior that might not fit is the centre concel over the hand brake and gear stick as the transmission tunnel is different

You will need to sort out a high pressure efi fuel system as well. Being the carb model it will only have a low pressure system. The only bit of the GT interior that might not fit is the centre concel over the hand brake and gear stick as the transmission tunnel is different

Will this not just come with a complete engine??

Craig sold it to sly-ep who has sold it lol

when you posted today asking questions i thought it was sly's 85 as i have bought his bonnet lol.

Also the fuel system will be pump rail injectors lines etc. a carb model wont have any of that and also it wont come with an engine. best to find a local breaker and just buy all you need from that. your conversion will be a good one though ;)

Yep! 5th is shit in a 4paw, no where near as long as a gt or v. also i wouldnt be put off afyer seeing craig and matt's input from when they have each had it. both are ep lovers and not shy of grafting to get one going. all the shit bits where fixed by them :D just needs to be converted to boost an boom one savage lookin beast ;)

Cheers shorty - hopefully getting boost in the next 2-3months.

So is there any way of converting the 5th gear from a GT box into these?

1st gear is the only one that's different, the others are the same ratio as the GT. You'll need to change the FD if you want to do something about the gearing.

• 3 weeks later...

correction u cant change the fd.

the gear ratios in a yaris mk1 d4d box are longer. if u use that gearset with the 4.3 fd should give you way better ratios for top end and a longer first

gaz at gbr is altering my box with a longer first and fitth gearset from that box

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys been a bit lack luster! I've recently started a new job...

I'll get more pics shortly.... only problem is its got a white GT bonnet ( i think it looks gash, but some friends think it looks OK).