TD04 Glanza VS RX8

Starlets are pants at putting the power down properly. Only thing that lets them down:(

Day

If you cant drive... :lol:

I have 340bhp+.. 2nd gear no problem at all in the dry with decent tyres...

Its very good at putting power down... LSD Win.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cant drive...

I have 340bhp.. 2nd gear no problem at all in the dry with decent tyres...

Its very good at putting power down... LSD Win.

And what kind of times were you doing at pod? You were doing slightly modified T Sport times. Bearing in mind it has a 300kg weight disadvantage, and 130bhp less than yours. And good at putting the power down whilst shaking itself to bits?

Day

Edited by Starlet__SR

And what kind of times were you doing at pod? You were doing slightly modified T Sport times. Bearing in mind it has a 300kg weight disadvantage, and 130bhp less than yours.

Day

did you see any wheelspin? cus i didnt...

I brought it into boost from a slow takeoff and granny shifting cus my gearbox is less then 100miles old after being rebuilt you fucking pillock....

So pipe down... Dick

If there so shit, sell it... and do us all a favour and fuck off this forum :/

did you see any wheelspin? cus i didnt...

I brought it into boost from a slow takeoff and granny shifting cus my gearbox is less then 100miles old after being rebuilt you fucking pillock....

So pipe down... Dick

If there so shit, sell it... and do us all a favour and fuck off this forum :/

Honestly can't say as I wasnt there unfortunately. Pipe down? I'm merely pointing something out, if you cant have a proper discussion without jumping on your bloody horse then maybe you're the one that shouldnt be on the forum, never mind be in charge!

Day

Honestly can't say as I wasnt there unfortunately. Pipe down? I'm merely pointing something out, if you cant have a proper discussion without jumping on your bloody horse then maybe you're the one that shouldnt be on the forum, never mind be in charge!

Day

Then why pipe up thinking you know it all then you douche?

"Oh your times were shocking, bla bla bla. You were doing T-Sport Times in a car with way more power and less weight ner ner ner"

if you were merely pointing stuff out why not say:

"Didnt you run 14.9 at pod at weekend Socks? How much of that was wheelspin?"

You talk like a cunt, you'll get treated like a cunt... Moron...

As i said just stfu...do us all a favour...

Then why pipe up thinking you know it all then you douche?

"Oh your times were shocking, bla bla bla. You were doing T-Sport Times in a car with way more power and less weight ner ner ner"

if you were merely pointing stuff out why not say:

"Didnt you run 14.9 at pod at weekend Socks? How much of that was wheelspin?"

You talk like a cunt, you'll get treated like a cunt... Moron...

As i said just stfu...do us all a favour...

Lol, you're a keyboard warrior Matt, nothing more, nothing less. You're the one that started with the obscenities. You've taken my original point and blown it out of proportion. Come back when you've gotten over your hissy fit!

Day

Lol, you're a keyboard warrior Matt, nothing more, nothing less. You're the one that started with the obscenities. You've taken my original point and blown it out of proportion. Come back when you've gotten over your hissy fit!

Day

Not me thats had the warnings for trolling on this forum in the past mate...

Feel free to come over, ill tell you exact same thing in person if you like... :)

Keyboard Warrior? Its a forum...? :lol::rolleyes:

If you make stupid remarks like "Starlets are shit at putting power down" what do you expect lol :thumbsup:

Perfectly calm here mate, in a nice airconditioned room in this nice hot weather, mellow as! B)

Not me thats had the warnings for trolling on this forum in the past mate...

Feel free to come over, ill tell you exact same thing in person if you like... :)

Keyboard Warrior? Its a forum...? :lol::rolleyes:

If you make stupid remarks like "Starlets are shit at putting power down" what do you expect lol :thumbsup:

Perfectly calm here mate, in a nice airconditioned room in this nice hot weather, mellow as! B)

Maybe next time we're both at a show, i've no need to go anywhere when I can sit and laugh at you in the comfort of my own home:)

And its far from a stupid remark, unless you're running a full drag spec starlet you're never gonna have much luck putting the power down on a strip.

And thats good, weather is lovely isnt it?

Day

Back on Topic:

akyakapotter...

Me in Steve GT's old white GT... CT9 at 1bar... 200ish bhp...

Made it look like it was going backwards considering the speed he came past... Believe Steve raced him numerous times also and it was the same outcome!

http://youtu.be/Uz_3dOUgVwc?t=1m23s

Maybe next time we're both at a show, i've no need to go anywhere when I can sit and laugh at you in the comfort of my own home :)

And its far from a stupid remark, unless you're running a full drag spec starlet you're never gonna have much luck putting the power down on a strip.

And thats good, weather is lovely isnt it?

Day

Cool Story Bro :thumbsup:

Im glad making yourself look a cunt ammuses you :)

I raced a few on my ct9 set u and had the edge over them but not had a dabble with one with the tdo4 yet but I'm running a bar so outcome should still be the same (hopefully) not to sure about the outcome at 0.8 as the tdo4 is a little laggier so the rx8 might get the edge from the set off but socks is rite applying a tender touch with the right foot and using your head is always a good thing

If your staight line hero racing you'll probably come off not bad.

If you actually go to a track and your mate can drive the thing right, they are pretty decent and he'll pump you back to next week.

This. Racing on straight roads is for gays.

no shortage of drag spec EPs in NI, and no shortage of non-drag-spec EPs going up the straight too (i.e Jay).

anyone with any reasonable control of their right ankle shouldn't have too much trouble with traction tbh, as long as they're rocking tires that aren't shagged and it aint pissing out of the heavens. treat the accelerator like an on/off swtich and you'll have traction issues in any car, i can get my 159 to spin the wheels with traction control turned on simply by booting the accelerator.

a sound ability to drive = traction.

not jumping on anyone's side here as it's all very LOL and has brightened my lunch break, but i dont agree that EPs have traction issues. EP drivers maybe, EPs not necessarily.

also - Matt's in charge??? i din't get this memo lol!!!!!

Phil.

If your staight line hero racing you'll probably come off not bad.

If you actually go to a track and your mate can drive the thing right, they are pretty decent and he'll pump you back to next week.

your forgetting this ?????
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLnuwi2LXYc

and i was shitting it

Matt's in charge??? i din't get this memo lol!!!!!

Think Night.... I mean Day has spoken... So your obviously wrong Phil. I am soooo in charge...

I just heard Socks was the IT Bitch? :p

But i wanted to be your bitch :rolleyes:

Gee, your vid always makes be giggle!

Yeah you will whoop him easy, here is me in my td04 1 bar in the ep70 racing the rx8. I wasnt even giving it full beans because my suspension was rubbing so bad on the corners. I drag raced him later in the week and whooped him easy off the lights, did struggle a bit to get the power down though!

http://www.youtube.c...bed/u8Umni6UNd0

http://www.youtube.c...bed/phh27J_Ed6Y

Edited by Taggy

i dont understand the vid gee has put up in relation to rubix's comment? whats it trying to show? :s haha

both standard form between the pair of you, rx8,

both modded to shit, rx8

i expect in the circumstances you have, you'd straight line him fairly easily maybe edge him on track by making time on the straights

but in reality, its like comparing a race horse to a farm horse one has ben bred to race (modded), the other not (standard)

Buy an ep*5 traction issues gone haha :) mind you havnt driven mine boosted so could be wrong lol. i think you should just nick one of his wheels, cheaper than mods and you will deffo win ;)

your forgetting this ?????

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLnuwi2LXYc

and i was shitting it

this blokes car is lighty modded.

Exhaust, decat, 4 pot brakes, coilovers.

I'd say the starlet has traction issues. adjusting the power via the throttle is how your handing the lack of traction not the car. if it has no traction issues you'd easy be able to floor the car in low gears and it would grip and go.

my RX8 never wheel spins in the dry. it has so much grip. flooring a decent powered starlet will just spin the wheels up. Not sure if i'm explaining it right. hopefully you'll see sense in this.

Edited by Dan507