Yesterday morning my gf gave birth to my daughter Alicia most beautiful baby I have ever seen I am biased but still think so :D,

She never cried once when she was born I freely admit I did, she so far a good sleeper and barely cries SO FAR lol

Pics up soon ;)

Colin

Thanks very much guys you know how people says its the best experience ever seeing they're baby being born I always thought yeah right ok but it was

And did I say she is beautiful lol, need to get a shotgun for when she turns 16 me thinks lol.

Congratulations!!!! It's the hardest job in the world being a parents but its also the most rewarding. They grow up very quickly so cherish every moment while you can

Still can't believe mine has just turned 7!!!

Much love to you all

Zoe xx

Thanks everybody ;) appreciate it it truely is one of the best experiences truely is and she is stunning over the moon with her :D

and phil sounds like a plan if josh is willing to post them to canada lol.

i know charlie i was standing watching it unfold was like thank fuck i'm a guy lol

graeme yes still in canada mate they just extended my visa by 2 years, still got plans for oz, what about you ?

here's some pics for yous of this wee stunner.

005.jpg

Me the GF and Alicia

012.jpg

some of the scots and irish may not like this one but :p lol

039.jpg

And as for the GT the plan was since i'm in canada and the car is back home to sell it but the gf has said to keep it she knows the time and effort went into it so its coming here getting stripped to a bare shell and rebuilt AGAIN lol will be North Americas best ;) and scare some yank tanks :D.

EDIT: cant get pics to work ????????

Edited by rob_bower
sorted pics for you dude :)